ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
-
london sub
- Posts: 397
- Joined: 29 Jan 2009, 16:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
Even when a business is making a loss the big chiefs get a bonus. No wonder RM is in the red. It's not the big guns that suffer its the actual workers.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
Actually I don't think £142 000 is that much money.
I earned more than that each year as a D2D baron.
I earned more than that each year as a D2D baron.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Grinder64
- Posts: 245
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 17:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
Spend it wisely Moya, I hear there's a very good clinic in Switzerland...

Sorry folks, wishful thinking and daydreaming again.
Sorry folks, wishful thinking and daydreaming again.
You do the work, they get the loot. The men with the smiles and the 3 piece suits.
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8953
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
Agree completely with above, we need to make the public " less clueless"as to what is going on in this orginisationfishtank wrote:No...we,the employees are potless,she is shameless,the public are clueless and the less said about Ed Davey...the better.mclovin wrote:For 2010/11.
Thought we were potless.
is there any reason other than costs that the CWU could'nt have a TV clip similar to a Party Political Broadcast made
to inform the PUBLIC of what is happening.Nothing so far seems to have worked and as we are heading up s**t creek
we need to grab hold of any paddles we can.
-
demon
- Posts: 732
- Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 14:19
- Gender: Female
Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
give it up like we had to you gready twat :vcfo :ncfo
-
George door to dawes
- Posts: 378
- Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 17:48
- Gender: Female
Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
So lets just recap on how she earnt her lovely bonus:
Profits are down
Business is down
Customer service is terrible
Company image is in tatters
Current revisions are almost completely failing
Other revisions seem to be on hold
Worker morale is at rock bottom
The releationship with CWU is at rock bottom
And there are strikes on the horizon
Is their anything else she could f*** up?
Profits are down
Business is down
Customer service is terrible
Company image is in tatters
Current revisions are almost completely failing
Other revisions seem to be on hold
Worker morale is at rock bottom
The releationship with CWU is at rock bottom
And there are strikes on the horizon
Is their anything else she could f*** up?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
Well if she's looking for volunteers.........................George door to dawes wrote:So lets just recap on how she earnt her lovely bonus:
Profits are down
Business is down
Customer service is terrible
Company image is in tatters
Current revisions are almost completely failing
Other revisions seem to be on hold
Worker morale is at rock bottom
The releationship with CWU is at rock bottom
And there are strikes on the horizon
Is their anything else she could f*** up?
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
A little bit more detail on Moya's wad .......
http://www.shropshirestar.com/business/ ... 000-bonus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.shropshirestar.com/business/ ... 000-bonus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
Can you imagine her little pinched face in the throes of orgasm...no, neither can Idvbuk55 wrote:If she pops round to mine I could give her another small bonusI know, I just have this thing about powerful women and I don't mean the Eastern Bloc shot putting team, although.................
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
........... and what makes you think that dv could get her into that state ?wiganpostie wrote:Can you imagine her little pinched face in the throes of orgasm...no, neither can Idvbuk55 wrote:If she pops round to mine I could give her another small bonusI know, I just have this thing about powerful women and I don't mean the Eastern Bloc shot putting team, although.................
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
I'm sure he could as long as he whispered some sweet nothings in her ear, such as how the revision has helped him to 'go at it all day' and given him an 'extended span'.Pinky 1 wrote:........... and what makes you think that dv could get her into that state ?wiganpostie wrote:Can you imagine her little pinched face in the throes of orgasm...no, neither can Idvbuk55 wrote:If she pops round to mine I could give her another small bonusI know, I just have this thing about powerful women and I don't mean the Eastern Bloc shot putting team, although.................
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
Go on ....... I'll buy itwiganpostie wrote:I'm sure he could as long as he whispered some sweet nothings in her ear, such as how the revision has helped him to 'go at it all day' and given him an 'extended span'.Pinky 1 wrote:........... and what makes you think that dv could get her into that state ?wiganpostie wrote:Can you imagine her little pinched face in the throes of orgasm...no, neither can Idvbuk55 wrote:If she pops round to mine I could give her another small bonusI know, I just have this thing about powerful women and I don't mean the Eastern Bloc shot putting team, although.................
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
spoodoo
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 06 Sep 2009, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
why dont we all just walk out , ffs were pathetic ! rant over
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3292
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
spoodoo wrote:why dont we all just walk out , ffs were pathetic ! rant over
-
mclovin
- Posts: 1106
- Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 18:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Moya Greene awarded £142000 bonus
Count me in.