ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How embarrassing!!!!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
capricorn
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 61
Joined: 26 Jun 2007, 17:12
Location: CHESHIRE

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by capricorn »

I wish :crazy:

It's a case of when I want to go I have to GO.

Surprised RM haven't given us all catheters yet, the bean counters are probably working on it.

Bound to get CWU approval, they go with everything else. :arrrghhh
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by maisymoo04 »

wandle wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote: Urol Always On My Mind (a duet with Urethra Franklin)
Urine The Army Now - Status Quo
T,PEE CHINA IN YOUR HAND :cool
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by dvbuk55 »

Embarrasing? I'll tell you what's embarassing having a woman come to the workplace with one of these machines that does body mass, height, weight, blood pressure etc today......I went for the "health check" only to have her tell me my "metabolic age is.........79!!!!!"
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by clashcityrocker »

dvbuk55 wrote:Embarrasing? I'll tell you what's embarassing having a woman come to the workplace with one of these machines that does body mass, height, weight, blood pressure etc today......I went for the "health check" only to have her tell me my "metabolic age is.........79!!!!!"
Given that you are nearly 79, it isn't that embarrassing for you.
Whereas for me - being told I have a metabolic age of 85 when I am only 31...............
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:Embarrasing? I'll tell you what's embarassing having a woman come to the workplace with one of these machines that does body mass, height, weight, blood pressure etc today......I went for the "health check" only to have her tell me my "metabolic age is.........79!!!!!"
Did you tell her about your wee blue tablets :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by maisymoo04 »

got ourz tomoz :nervous
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by DGP1 »

maisymoo04 wrote:got ourz tomoz :nervous
Hold on, are you serious?? People come round and check your health from RM :shock: Never heard of that before (maybe it's a MC thingy).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:got ourz tomoz :nervous
Hold on, are you serious?? People come round and check your health from RM :shock: Never heard of that before (maybe it's a MC thingy).
No it's a delivery office I work in....................our HS Rep is being trained how to use it. It's a new ploy; the test is carried out every Monday if you put any weight on it's gross misconduct or is that obese misconduct. However you do need electricity :left: :left:
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by maisymoo04 »

am in a office aswell,had sum arse licker went and got trained up from our place and has got all the equipment delivered today.funny thing is the arse licker who is doing it as got the worse sick record ever (stage 3 ) hahaha :whistle
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:got ourz tomoz :nervous
Hold on, are you serious?? People come round and check your health from RM :shock: Never heard of that before (maybe it's a MC thingy).
No it's a delivery office I work in....................our HS Rep is being trained how to use it. It's a new ploy; the test is carried out every Monday if you put any weight on it's gross misconduct or is that obese misconduct. However you do need electricity :left: :left:
I can't wait to ask for my prostate exam :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:got ourz tomoz :nervous
Hold on, are you serious?? People come round and check your health from RM :shock: Never heard of that before (maybe it's a MC thingy).
No it's a delivery office I work in....................our HS Rep is being trained how to use it. It's a new ploy; the test is carried out every Monday if you put any weight on it's gross misconduct or is that obese misconduct. However you do need electricity :left: :left:
I can't wait to ask for my prostate exam :Very Happy
Ah yes, that is a non electrical procedure DGP..................what they do is........but no I won't spoil it for you, however I'm sure you will be familiar with the routine.................... :whistle
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:got ourz tomoz :nervous
Hold on, are you serious?? People come round and check your health from RM :shock: Never heard of that before (maybe it's a MC thingy).
No it's a delivery office I work in....................our HS Rep is being trained how to use it. It's a new ploy; the test is carried out every Monday if you put any weight on it's gross misconduct or is that obese misconduct. However you do need electricity :left: :left:
I can't wait to ask for my prostate exam :Very Happy
Ah yes, that is a non electrical procedure DGP..................what they do is........but no I won't spoil it for you, however I'm sure you will be familiar with the routine.................... :whistle
:Very Happy :Very Happy Now I can't wait :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:got ourz tomoz :nervous
Hold on, are you serious?? People come round and check your health from RM :shock: Never heard of that before (maybe it's a MC thingy).
No it's a delivery office I work in....................our HS Rep is being trained how to use it. It's a new ploy; the test is carried out every Monday if you put any weight on it's gross misconduct or is that obese misconduct. However you do need electricity :left: :left:
I can't wait to ask for my prostate exam :Very Happy
Ah yes, that is a non electrical procedure DGP..................what they do is........but no I won't spoil it for you, however I'm sure you will be familiar with the routine.................... :whistle
:Very Happy :Very Happy Now I can't wait :nervous
I feel sorry for the poor nurse! :shock:
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by stokes11eg »

dvbuk55 wrote:Embarrasing? I'll tell you what's embarassing having a woman come to the workplace with one of these machines that does body mass, height, weight, blood pressure etc today......I went for the "health check" only to have her tell me my "metabolic age is.........79!!!!!"
:Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by dvbuk55 »

stokes11eg wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:Embarrasing? I'll tell you what's embarassing having a woman come to the workplace with one of these machines that does body mass, height, weight, blood pressure etc today......I went for the "health check" only to have her tell me my "metabolic age is.........79!!!!!"
:Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Well I didn't think it was that funny stokesy :chuckle ..............but every b*stard in my office thought it was hugely amusing..............they said they knew I was the oldest in the office but not that old.............cheeky gets. I was just wondering that if I had it done again and ended up as metabolically 100, if I'd get a metabolic congratulations from Her Majesty :hmmmm