It's a case of when I want to go I have to GO.
Surprised RM haven't given us all catheters yet, the bean counters are probably working on it.
Bound to get CWU approval, they go with everything else.
T,PEE CHINA IN YOUR HANDwandle wrote:Urine The Army Now - Status QuoTrueBlueTerrier wrote: Urol Always On My Mind (a duet with Urethra Franklin)
Given that you are nearly 79, it isn't that embarrassing for you.dvbuk55 wrote:Embarrasing? I'll tell you what's embarassing having a woman come to the workplace with one of these machines that does body mass, height, weight, blood pressure etc today......I went for the "health check" only to have her tell me my "metabolic age is.........79!!!!!"
Did you tell her about your wee blue tabletsdvbuk55 wrote:Embarrasing? I'll tell you what's embarassing having a woman come to the workplace with one of these machines that does body mass, height, weight, blood pressure etc today......I went for the "health check" only to have her tell me my "metabolic age is.........79!!!!!"
Hold on, are you serious?? People come round and check your health from RMmaisymoo04 wrote:got ourz tomoz
No it's a delivery office I work in....................our HS Rep is being trained how to use it. It's a new ploy; the test is carried out every Monday if you put any weight on it's gross misconduct or is that obese misconduct. However you do need electricityDGP1 wrote:Hold on, are you serious?? People come round and check your health from RMmaisymoo04 wrote:got ourz tomozNever heard of that before (maybe it's a MC thingy).
I can't wait to ask for my prostate examdvbuk55 wrote:No it's a delivery office I work in....................our HS Rep is being trained how to use it. It's a new ploy; the test is carried out every Monday if you put any weight on it's gross misconduct or is that obese misconduct. However you do need electricityDGP1 wrote:Hold on, are you serious?? People come round and check your health from RMmaisymoo04 wrote:got ourz tomozNever heard of that before (maybe it's a MC thingy).
![]()
Ah yes, that is a non electrical procedure DGP..................what they do is........but no I won't spoil it for you, however I'm sure you will be familiar with the routine....................DGP1 wrote:I can't wait to ask for my prostate examdvbuk55 wrote:No it's a delivery office I work in....................our HS Rep is being trained how to use it. It's a new ploy; the test is carried out every Monday if you put any weight on it's gross misconduct or is that obese misconduct. However you do need electricityDGP1 wrote:Hold on, are you serious?? People come round and check your health from RMmaisymoo04 wrote:got ourz tomozNever heard of that before (maybe it's a MC thingy).
![]()
dvbuk55 wrote:Ah yes, that is a non electrical procedure DGP..................what they do is........but no I won't spoil it for you, however I'm sure you will be familiar with the routine....................DGP1 wrote:I can't wait to ask for my prostate examdvbuk55 wrote:No it's a delivery office I work in....................our HS Rep is being trained how to use it. It's a new ploy; the test is carried out every Monday if you put any weight on it's gross misconduct or is that obese misconduct. However you do need electricityDGP1 wrote:Hold on, are you serious?? People come round and check your health from RMmaisymoo04 wrote:got ourz tomozNever heard of that before (maybe it's a MC thingy).
![]()
I feel sorry for the poor nurse!DGP1 wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Ah yes, that is a non electrical procedure DGP..................what they do is........but no I won't spoil it for you, however I'm sure you will be familiar with the routine....................DGP1 wrote:I can't wait to ask for my prostate examdvbuk55 wrote:No it's a delivery office I work in....................our HS Rep is being trained how to use it. It's a new ploy; the test is carried out every Monday if you put any weight on it's gross misconduct or is that obese misconduct. However you do need electricityDGP1 wrote:Hold on, are you serious?? People come round and check your health from RMmaisymoo04 wrote:got ourz tomozNever heard of that before (maybe it's a MC thingy).
![]()
![]()
Now I can't wait
dvbuk55 wrote:Embarrasing? I'll tell you what's embarassing having a woman come to the workplace with one of these machines that does body mass, height, weight, blood pressure etc today......I went for the "health check" only to have her tell me my "metabolic age is.........79!!!!!"
Well I didn't think it was that funny stokesystokes11eg wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Embarrasing? I'll tell you what's embarassing having a woman come to the workplace with one of these machines that does body mass, height, weight, blood pressure etc today......I went for the "health check" only to have her tell me my "metabolic age is.........79!!!!!"![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()