ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

why are most postman w#####

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by Pinky 1 »

Talking of what DGP likes, i've got a video of Imogen Thomas ........ but he'll have to pm me,, it's a definite over 18's one :shock:
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by dvbuk55 »

Stormproof wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ? :neutral:
I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.
Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropper :chuckle :chuckle
DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.
Never SAID :wink:
I'm sure you would've told me, you tell me everything else(whether I want to know or not) :shock:
Me :shock: :shock: I'm shocked you would say something like that SP :nervous
No good playing Mr Innocent DGP everyone knows what you are like :left:
You are such a good judge of character Sp.............he's barely spent more than a day out of the naughty room :no no

Pinky don't let him see any nudity for gawds sake, a pink nipple and he's like a raging bull :shock: No woman would be safe, hell, nobody would be safe.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:No good playing Mr Innocent DGP everyone knows what you are like :left:
It's you who corrupted me :angel
Actually like a Binary Star system I think you corrupt each other equally.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

bunch of c****!
Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by DGP1 »

Pinky 1 wrote:Talking of what DGP likes, i've got a video of Imogen Thomas ........ but he'll have to pm me,, it's a definite over 18's one :shock:
Way ahead of you mate...........already found it, have to say, I'm a bit disappointed about the lighting and camera angles.......and the script could have done with a bit of a re-write :nervous

You know something is wrong when you watch porn and can only think about the technical issues.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
Pinky 1 wrote:Talking of what DGP likes, i've got a video of Imogen Thomas ........ but he'll have to pm me,, it's a definite over 18's one :shock:
Way ahead of you mate...........already found it, have to say, I'm a bit disappointed about the lighting and camera angles.......and the script could have done with a bit of a re-write :nervous

You know something is wrong when you watch porn and can only think about the technical issues.
Script? How much script do you need for moans, grunts and groans? :hmmmm Who is Imogen Thomas?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by clashcityrocker »

dvbuk55 wrote: Who is Imogen Thomas?
Who cares?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
arty_morty
Posts: 282
Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by arty_morty »

clashcityrocker wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote: Who is Imogen Thomas?
Who cares?
Mrs CTB?
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote: Who is Imogen Thomas?
Who cares?
Well now I've googled her I do................if she played her cards right she could keep my feet warm this weekend :cuppa
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by clashcityrocker »

dvbuk55 wrote: Well now I've googled her I do................if she played her cards right she could keep my feet warm this weekend :cuppa
Somehow I think your slippers will be fulfilling that function this weekend, and the next and the next...........
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by Straight4ward »

arty-morty wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:

dvbuk55 wrote: Who is Imogen Thomas?

Who cares?
Mrs CTB?
Mrs CBT.jpg
Last edited by Straight4ward on 23 May 2011, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by krussel »

clashcityrocker wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote: Who is Imogen Thomas?
Who cares?

I might :Very Happy

Googled her :shock: :shock: :shock:

Is she 82 years old and living in Texas, or did i spell it wrong :left:

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
arty_morty
Posts: 282
Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by arty_morty »

Out of interest, is the well-known Irish budget airline headed by Michael O'Leary now known as CTBair?
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote: Well now I've googled her I do................if she played her cards right she could keep my feet warm this weekend :cuppa
Somehow I think your slippers will be fulfilling that function this weekend, and the next and the next...........
Now how do you know that clash - perhaps I have a large attribute she may be interested in.................then again it could be the slippers :cry
stevenshm
Posts: 73
Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 13:48

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by stevenshm »

maybe it was a bunch of
Image