ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
why are most postman w#####
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: why are most postman w#####
Talking of what DGP likes, i've got a video of Imogen Thomas ........ but he'll have to pm me,, it's a definite over 18's one 
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: why are most postman w#####
You are such a good judge of character Sp.............he's barely spent more than a day out of the naughty roomStormproof wrote:No good playing Mr Innocent DGP everyone knows what you are likeDGP1 wrote:MeStormproof wrote:I'm sure you would've told me, you tell me everything else(whether I want to know or not)DGP1 wrote:Never SAIDStormproof wrote:DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.dvbuk55 wrote:Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropperElvisGaddafi wrote:I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ?![]()
![]()
I'm shocked you would say something like that SP
Pinky don't let him see any nudity for gawds sake, a pink nipple and he's like a raging bull
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: why are most postman w#####
Actually like a Binary Star system I think you corrupt each other equally.DGP1 wrote:It's you who corrupted meStormproof wrote:No good playing Mr Innocent DGP everyone knows what you are like
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: why are most postman w#####
bunch of c****!

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: why are most postman w#####
Way ahead of you mate...........already found it, have to say, I'm a bit disappointed about the lighting and camera angles.......and the script could have done with a bit of a re-writePinky 1 wrote:Talking of what DGP likes, i've got a video of Imogen Thomas ........ but he'll have to pm me,, it's a definite over 18's one
You know something is wrong when you watch porn and can only think about the technical issues.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: why are most postman w#####
Script? How much script do you need for moans, grunts and groans?DGP1 wrote:Way ahead of you mate...........already found it, have to say, I'm a bit disappointed about the lighting and camera angles.......and the script could have done with a bit of a re-writePinky 1 wrote:Talking of what DGP likes, i've got a video of Imogen Thomas ........ but he'll have to pm me,, it's a definite over 18's one![]()
You know something is wrong when you watch porn and can only think about the technical issues.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: why are most postman w#####
Who cares?dvbuk55 wrote: Who is Imogen Thomas?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
arty_morty
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: why are most postman w#####
Mrs CTB?clashcityrocker wrote:Who cares?dvbuk55 wrote: Who is Imogen Thomas?
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: why are most postman w#####
Well now I've googled her I do................if she played her cards right she could keep my feet warm this weekendclashcityrocker wrote:Who cares?dvbuk55 wrote: Who is Imogen Thomas?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: why are most postman w#####
Somehow I think your slippers will be fulfilling that function this weekend, and the next and the next...........dvbuk55 wrote: Well now I've googled her I do................if she played her cards right she could keep my feet warm this weekend
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: why are most postman w#####
arty-morty wrote:Mrs CTB?clashcityrocker wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote: Who is Imogen Thomas?
Who cares?
Last edited by Straight4ward on 23 May 2011, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: why are most postman w#####
clashcityrocker wrote:Who cares?dvbuk55 wrote: Who is Imogen Thomas?
I might
Googled her
Is she 82 years old and living in Texas, or did i spell it wrong
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
arty_morty
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: why are most postman w#####
Out of interest, is the well-known Irish budget airline headed by Michael O'Leary now known as CTBair?
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: why are most postman w#####
Now how do you know that clash - perhaps I have a large attribute she may be interested in.................then again it could be the slippersclashcityrocker wrote:Somehow I think your slippers will be fulfilling that function this weekend, and the next and the next...........dvbuk55 wrote: Well now I've googled her I do................if she played her cards right she could keep my feet warm this weekend
-
stevenshm
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 13:48
Re: why are most postman w#####
maybe it was a bunch of
