Sure fire Pinky...............give it a go.........the floor will be covered in thongsPinky 1 wrote:"You are always on my mind" .......... eh ?dvbuk55 wrote:Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropperElvisGaddafi wrote:I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ?![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
why are most postman w#####
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: why are most postman w#####
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: why are most postman w#####
My point was ......... "You WERE always on my mind"dvbuk55 wrote:Sure fire Pinky...............give it a go.........the floor will be covered in thongsPinky 1 wrote:"You are always on my mind" .......... eh ?dvbuk55 wrote:Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropperElvisGaddafi wrote:I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ?![]()
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
dohnut
- Posts: 658
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:15
- Gender: Male
Re: why are most postman w#####
Pinky your avatar had me in tears laughing.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: why are most postman w#####
You say the nicest things PinkyPinky 1 wrote:My point was ......... "You WERE always on my mind"dvbuk55 wrote:Sure fire Pinky...............give it a go.........the floor will be covered in thongsPinky 1 wrote:"You are always on my mind" .......... eh ?dvbuk55 wrote:Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropperElvisGaddafi wrote:I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ?![]()
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: why are most postman w#####
You want to have a word with labbloke, he reckons it's fecking his laptop updohnut wrote:Pinky your avatar had me in tears laughing.
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: why are most postman w#####
DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.dvbuk55 wrote:Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropperElvisGaddafi wrote:I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ?![]()
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: why are most postman w#####
Never SAIDStormproof wrote:DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.dvbuk55 wrote:Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropperElvisGaddafi wrote:I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ?![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: why are most postman w#####
Never said they were camouflage underpantsDGP1 wrote:Never SAIDStormproof wrote:DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.dvbuk55 wrote:Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropperElvisGaddafi wrote:I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ?![]()
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: why are most postman w#####
I'm sure you would've told me, you tell me everything else(whether I want to know or not)DGP1 wrote:Never SAIDStormproof wrote:DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.dvbuk55 wrote:Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropperElvisGaddafi wrote:I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ?![]()
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: why are most postman w#####
I'm a commando mandvbuk55 wrote:Never said they were camouflage underpantsDGP1 wrote:Never SAIDStormproof wrote:DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.dvbuk55 wrote:Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropperElvisGaddafi wrote:I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ?![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: why are most postman w#####
MeStormproof wrote:I'm sure you would've told me, you tell me everything else(whether I want to know or not)DGP1 wrote:Never SAIDStormproof wrote:DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.dvbuk55 wrote:Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropperElvisGaddafi wrote:I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ?![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
ElvisGaddafi
- Posts: 249
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Scotland
Re: why are most postman w#####
well, i think we can say we've treated the original post with the respect it deserved.
The sky is white as clay, with no sun.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: why are most postman w#####
We are quite good at thatElvisGaddafi wrote:well, i think we can say we've treated the original post with the respect it deserved.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: why are most postman w#####
No good playing Mr Innocent DGP everyone knows what you are likeDGP1 wrote:MeStormproof wrote:I'm sure you would've told me, you tell me everything else(whether I want to know or not)DGP1 wrote:Never SAIDStormproof wrote:DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.dvbuk55 wrote:Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropperElvisGaddafi wrote:I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ?![]()
![]()
I'm shocked you would say something like that SP
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: why are most postman w#####
It's you who corrupted meStormproof wrote:No good playing Mr Innocent DGP everyone knows what you are likeDGP1 wrote:MeStormproof wrote:I'm sure you would've told me, you tell me everything else(whether I want to know or not)DGP1 wrote:Never SAIDStormproof wrote:DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.dvbuk55 wrote:Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropperElvisGaddafi wrote:I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ?![]()
![]()
I'm shocked you would say something like that SP
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio