ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

why are most postman w#####

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by dvbuk55 »

Pinky 1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ? :neutral:
I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.
Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropper :chuckle :chuckle
"You are always on my mind" .......... eh ?
Sure fire Pinky...............give it a go.........the floor will be covered in thongs :wink:
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by Pinky 1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Pinky 1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ? :neutral:
I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.
Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropper :chuckle :chuckle
"You are always on my mind" .......... eh ?
Sure fire Pinky...............give it a go.........the floor will be covered in thongs :wink:
My point was ......... "You WERE always on my mind" :chuckle
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
dohnut
Posts: 658
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:15
Gender: Male

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by dohnut »

Pinky your avatar had me in tears laughing.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by dvbuk55 »

Pinky 1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Pinky 1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ? :neutral:
I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.
Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropper :chuckle :chuckle
"You are always on my mind" .......... eh ?
Sure fire Pinky...............give it a go.........the floor will be covered in thongs :wink:
My point was ......... "You WERE always on my mind" :chuckle
You say the nicest things Pinky :oops:
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by Pinky 1 »

dohnut wrote:Pinky your avatar had me in tears laughing.
You want to have a word with labbloke, he reckons it's fecking his laptop up :chuckle :chuckle
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by Stormproof »

dvbuk55 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ? :neutral:
I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.
Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropper :chuckle :chuckle
DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ? :neutral:
I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.
Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropper :chuckle :chuckle
DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.
Never SAID :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ? :neutral:
I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.
Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropper :chuckle :chuckle
DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.
Never SAID :wink:
Never said they were camouflage underpants :shock:
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by Stormproof »

DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ? :neutral:
I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.
Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropper :chuckle :chuckle
DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.
Never SAID :wink:
I'm sure you would've told me, you tell me everything else(whether I want to know or not) :shock:
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ? :neutral:
I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.
Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropper :chuckle :chuckle
DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.
Never SAID :wink:
Never said they were camouflage underpants :shock:
I'm a commando man :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ? :neutral:
I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.
Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropper :chuckle :chuckle
DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.
Never SAID :wink:
I'm sure you would've told me, you tell me everything else(whether I want to know or not) :shock:
Me :shock: :shock: I'm shocked you would say something like that SP :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
ElvisGaddafi
Posts: 249
Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:17
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by ElvisGaddafi »

well, i think we can say we've treated the original post with the respect it deserved.
The sky is white as clay, with no sun.
Work has to be done.
Postmen like doctors go from house to house.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by DGP1 »

ElvisGaddafi wrote:well, i think we can say we've treated the original post with the respect it deserved.
We are quite good at that :Very Happy :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by Stormproof »

DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ? :neutral:
I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.
Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropper :chuckle :chuckle
DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.
Never SAID :wink:
I'm sure you would've told me, you tell me everything else(whether I want to know or not) :shock:
Me :shock: :shock: I'm shocked you would say something like that SP :nervous
No good playing Mr Innocent DGP everyone knows what you are like :left:
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: why are most postman w#####

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
ElvisGaddafi wrote:
enzio wrote:so can someone tell me why there are so many w##### in this job now ? :neutral:
I can't speak for anybody else but I'm just finding it hard to get a woman at the moment.
Nonsense, elvis, just get on the old karaoke and give 'em a quick blast of that old favourite of the ladies "You are always on my mind" ....it's a knicker dropper :chuckle :chuckle
DGP does a lot of karaoke, hes never said that happens to him.
Never SAID :wink:
I'm sure you would've told me, you tell me everything else(whether I want to know or not) :shock:
Me :shock: :shock: I'm shocked you would say something like that SP :nervous
No good playing Mr Innocent DGP everyone knows what you are like :left:
It's you who corrupted me :angel
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio