Don't send him into my corner again...............ok then, dobexhil palace wrote:You Sir are not right.dvbuk55 wrote:Got her address by any chancebexhil palace wrote:I deliver racey underwear mags to a 70 year old woman.
Stand in the corner,and think about what you have just done.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Magazines you deliver ...
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Magazines you deliver ...
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Magazines you deliver ...
several copies every monthdvbuk55 wrote:Do you still get the Gay, Lesbian & Transgender Times DGDGP1 wrote:About 10 of those on mine............including one house that gets 2 to the same personRoyal_Fail wrote:British medical journal normally on friday or saturday get lots of saga mags too hate them
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
George door to dawes
- Posts: 378
- Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 17:48
- Gender: Female
Re: Magazines you deliver ...
Suppose not really a magazine but anyone deliver those TES newspapers? also had one of those today and was a beast this issue!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Magazines you deliver ...
Well I don't think 5 years age difference is a lot ...............and what would I be expected to do whilst in the corner............how racey is the underwearDGP1 wrote:Don't send him into my corner again...............ok then, dobexhil palace wrote:You Sir are not right.dvbuk55 wrote:Got her address by any chancebexhil palace wrote:I deliver racey underwear mags to a 70 year old woman.
Stand in the corner,and think about what you have just done.![]()
![]()
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Magazines you deliver ...
Are you sure he's not just actually a farmer?!solcat wrote:I deliver to some one a mag Tractor World or something like that.He's even got a Tractor in his drive
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
motherhubbard
- Posts: 1001
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
- Gender: Female
- Location: in the cupboard
Re: Magazines you deliver ...
The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
Dentists always get big magazines. There is nothing worse than having 2 dentists at one address.
Dentists always get big magazines. There is nothing worse than having 2 dentists at one address.
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Magazines you deliver ...
motherhubbard wrote:The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
-
robg
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 22:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Magazines you deliver ...
Not magazines but those silky smooth or something packages, something to do with leggings and looks like a promo.
Get about 5 a day.
Get about 5 a day.
-
fly-catchers
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 573
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Magazines you deliver ...
My favorite was "Concrete & Lime". Only ever saw the one issue!! 
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Magazines you deliver ...
Notfly-catchers wrote:My favorite was "Concrete & Lime". Only ever saw the one issue!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76DwlgQXWmo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
or
Lager and Lime ?
-
Redyam
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 23:12
- Gender: Male
Re: Magazines you deliver ...
I deliver 'pain news' - for anaesthetists
A beer magazine - the guy owns a brewery
Train magazines - this guys has about three different ones
A bus magazine - sorry but this is the saddest one
- about classic buses
One was a journal about steel girders
Lots more strange ones ... I'll have to add to this as I see them
A beer magazine - the guy owns a brewery
Train magazines - this guys has about three different ones
A bus magazine - sorry but this is the saddest one
One was a journal about steel girders
Lots more strange ones ... I'll have to add to this as I see them
-
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Magazines you deliver ...
Santa's sleigh is already jiggling here today...
First day of studio24couk Xmas catologues!
First day of studio24couk Xmas catologues!
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: Magazines you deliver ...
You sure they're not 2010 editions ???IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:Santa's sleigh is already jiggling here today...
First day of studio24couk Xmas catologues!
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
KDHULL
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 10 Jan 2011, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Magazines you deliver ...
leprosy magazines here , should I even have to post it , you know when you get your fingers wet from the condensation inside the letterbox,
shudder .
-
vigilante
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 20 May 2007, 19:13
- Gender: Male
- Location: dangerously close
Re: Magazines you deliver ...
Hey DV, if you can still rise to the occasion I can see nothing wrong!dvbuk55 wrote:Well I don't think 5 years age difference is a lot ...............and what would I be expected to do whilst in the corner............how racey is the underwearDGP1 wrote:Don't send him into my corner again...............ok then, dobexhil palace wrote:You Sir are not right.dvbuk55 wrote:Got her address by any chancebexhil palace wrote:I deliver racey underwear mags to a 70 year old woman.
Stand in the corner,and think about what you have just done.![]()
![]()
I mean I do have some taste, I'm not wearing anything too risque.
But you in a thong has conjured up a bad picture.
Always be one step ahead, play their game but be wiser. Revenge is sweet.