ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Magazines you deliver ...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Magazines you deliver ...

Post by DGP1 »

bexhil palace wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
bexhil palace wrote:I deliver racey underwear mags to a 70 year old woman. :Sick
Got her address by any chance :chuckle
You Sir are not right.
Stand in the corner,and think about what you have just done. :no no
Don't send him into my corner again...............ok then, do :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Magazines you deliver ...

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Royal_Fail wrote:British medical journal normally on friday or saturday get lots of saga mags too hate them :Boo hoo!
About 10 of those on mine............including one house that gets 2 to the same person :hmmmm
Do you still get the Gay, Lesbian & Transgender Times DG :chuckle
several copies every month :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
George door to dawes
Posts: 378
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 17:48
Gender: Female

Re: Magazines you deliver ...

Post by George door to dawes »

Suppose not really a magazine but anyone deliver those TES newspapers? also had one of those today and was a beast this issue!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Magazines you deliver ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
bexhil palace wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
bexhil palace wrote:I deliver racey underwear mags to a 70 year old woman. :Sick
Got her address by any chance :chuckle
You Sir are not right.
Stand in the corner,and think about what you have just done. :no no
Don't send him into my corner again...............ok then, do :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
Well I don't think 5 years age difference is a lot ...............and what would I be expected to do whilst in the corner............how racey is the underwear :hmmmm I mean I do have some taste, I'm not wearing anything too risque. :chuckle
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Magazines you deliver ...

Post by TeeferTiger »

solcat wrote:I deliver to some one a mag Tractor World or something like that.He's even got a Tractor in his drive :shock:
Are you sure he's not just actually a farmer?! :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
motherhubbard
Posts: 1001
Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
Gender: Female
Location: in the cupboard

Re: Magazines you deliver ...

Post by motherhubbard »

The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.

Dentists always get big magazines. There is nothing worse than having 2 dentists at one address.
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Magazines you deliver ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

motherhubbard wrote:The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
:hmmmm It does make you wonder about the subject matter.
robg
Posts: 81
Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 22:41
Gender: Male

Re: Magazines you deliver ...

Post by robg »

Not magazines but those silky smooth or something packages, something to do with leggings and looks like a promo.

Get about 5 a day.
fly-catchers
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 573
Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
Gender: Male

Re: Magazines you deliver ...

Post by fly-catchers »

My favorite was "Concrete & Lime". Only ever saw the one issue!! :hmmmm
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Magazines you deliver ...

Post by Lounge Lizard »

fly-catchers wrote:My favorite was "Concrete & Lime". Only ever saw the one issue!! :hmmmm
Not
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76DwlgQXWmo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
or
Lager and Lime ?
Redyam
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 97
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 23:12
Gender: Male

Re: Magazines you deliver ...

Post by Redyam »

I deliver 'pain news' - for anaesthetists
A beer magazine - the guy owns a brewery
Train magazines - this guys has about three different ones
A bus magazine - sorry but this is the saddest one :crazy: - about classic buses
One was a journal about steel girders

Lots more strange ones ... I'll have to add to this as I see them
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1923
Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
Gender: Male

Re: Magazines you deliver ...

Post by IloveMYredTROLLEY! »

Santa's sleigh is already jiggling here today...

First day of studio24couk Xmas catologues! :shock:
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: Magazines you deliver ...

Post by RedBagMan »

IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:Santa's sleigh is already jiggling here today...

First day of studio24couk Xmas catologues! :shock:
You sure they're not 2010 editions ???
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
KDHULL
Posts: 31
Joined: 10 Jan 2011, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Magazines you deliver ...

Post by KDHULL »

leprosy magazines here , should I even have to post it , you know when you get your fingers wet from the condensation inside the letterbox, :Sick shudder .
vigilante
Posts: 1155
Joined: 20 May 2007, 19:13
Gender: Male
Location: dangerously close

Re: Magazines you deliver ...

Post by vigilante »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
bexhil palace wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
bexhil palace wrote:I deliver racey underwear mags to a 70 year old woman. :Sick
Got her address by any chance :chuckle
You Sir are not right.
Stand in the corner,and think about what you have just done. :no no
Don't send him into my corner again...............ok then, do :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
Well I don't think 5 years age difference is a lot ...............and what would I be expected to do whilst in the corner............how racey is the underwear :hmmmm I mean I do have some taste, I'm not wearing anything too risque. :chuckle
Hey DV, if you can still rise to the occasion I can see nothing wrong!
But you in a thong has conjured up a bad picture. :Sick :Sick
Always be one step ahead, play their game but be wiser. Revenge is sweet.