ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
I got £57, couple of fellas in my office got over £300 tho 
-
islfor
- Posts: 380
- Joined: 26 Aug 2008, 19:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: Scotland
-
chunk
- Posts: 957
- Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
They would need to be doing 10 hours sa a weekCaniel wrote:I got £57, couple of fellas in my office got over £300 tho
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
4 day week covering one day off on SA....chunk wrote:They would need to be doing 10 hours sa a weekCaniel wrote:I got £57, couple of fellas in my office got over £300 tho
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
eian687
- Posts: 743
- Joined: 27 May 2007, 09:43
- Location: south wales
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
zero me tooDGP1 wrote:I'm exactly the same as youBT2010 wrote:zero![]()
warms the cockles of my heart
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
Me i got £9.03 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:Just under four squids before tax, not that I have any idea how I became eligible for any S/A... Perhaps from working my days off in the run up to Xmas?
I shall rush out and start an ISA!
I think all Xmas OT is paid at SA rate. Thats the only SA ive done all year
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
WELCOME to the mad house solamansolaman wrote:265.56
Blimey you certainly work hard mate
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
crezz
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 25 Apr 2011, 16:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
ive got feck all, i should of got something?
-
George door to dawes
- Posts: 378
- Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 17:48
- Gender: Female
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
thanks for the help. Suppose £1.37 isnt too bad when your wernt expecting anything!
-
willymagic
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 11 Jan 2009, 15:14
- Gender: Male
-
chickenwittle
- Posts: 2095
- Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 09:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
130 quid better than a kick in the nuts
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
I've never understood that saying since even £0 is surely better than a kick in the nuts...chickenwittle wrote:130 quid better than a kick in the nuts
Unless you like being kicked in the nuts....
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
What about - cheap at half the price?fishtank wrote:
I've never understood that saying since even £0 is surely better than a kick in the nuts...![]()
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.