ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by fishtank »

£23,476,811.21 :nervous
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Caniel
Posts: 623
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
Gender: Female
Location: The Batcave

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by Caniel »

I got £57, couple of fellas in my office got over £300 tho :shock:
islfor
Posts: 380
Joined: 26 Aug 2008, 19:27
Gender: Male
Location: Scotland

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by islfor »

£30
chunk
Posts: 957
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
Gender: Male

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by chunk »

Caniel wrote:I got £57, couple of fellas in my office got over £300 tho :shock:
They would need to be doing 10 hours sa a week :hmmmm
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by fishtank »

chunk wrote:
Caniel wrote:I got £57, couple of fellas in my office got over £300 tho :shock:
They would need to be doing 10 hours sa a week :hmmmm
4 day week covering one day off on SA.... :hmmmm
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
eian687
Posts: 743
Joined: 27 May 2007, 09:43
Location: south wales

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by eian687 »

DGP1 wrote:
BT2010 wrote:zero :cool
I'm exactly the same as you :nana :nana warms the cockles of my heart :nervous
zero me too
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by krussel »

Me i got £9.03 :dance
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by krussel »

IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:Just under four squids before tax, not that I have any idea how I became eligible for any S/A... Perhaps from working my days off in the run up to Xmas?

I shall rush out and start an ISA! :left:

I think all Xmas OT is paid at SA rate. Thats the only SA ive done all year :dance
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by krussel »

solaman wrote:265.56 :Very Happy
WELCOME to the mad house solaman :wave

Blimey you certainly work hard mate :wink:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
crezz
Posts: 78
Joined: 25 Apr 2011, 16:31
Gender: Male

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by crezz »

ive got feck all, i should of got something?
George door to dawes
Posts: 378
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 17:48
Gender: Female

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by George door to dawes »

thanks for the help. Suppose £1.37 isnt too bad when your wernt expecting anything!
willymagic
Posts: 26
Joined: 11 Jan 2009, 15:14
Gender: Male

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by willymagic »

£197 :nana
chickenwittle
Posts: 2095
Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 09:43
Gender: Male

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by chickenwittle »

130 quid better than a kick in the nuts
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by fishtank »

chickenwittle wrote:130 quid better than a kick in the nuts
I've never understood that saying since even £0 is surely better than a kick in the nuts... :confused
Unless you like being kicked in the nuts.... :nervous
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by clashcityrocker »

fishtank wrote:
I've never understood that saying since even £0 is surely better than a kick in the nuts... :confused
What about - cheap at half the price? :crazy:
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.