ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Everyday comments by the public
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: Everyday comments by the public
Your late
Nearly finished ?
Nearly finished ?
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Everyday comments by the public
Can you tell me how to get to Zimbabwe/my mum's house/Lord Lucan's bolthole/Shergar's resting place?
You must love working in this weather.
Is it warm enough for you?
Nearly finished?
Why didn't you ring the bell?
You must love working in this weather.
Is it warm enough for you?
Nearly finished?
Why didn't you ring the bell?
-
comeracing
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
- Gender: Male
everyday comments by the postie.
DELIVERY OFFICE, sick of this double prepping
the doms wearing is pen out
whys there so many bosses in here
OUTSIDE ON DELIVERY,does your bell work
can i use your outside toilet
anything good on tv
that fried breakfast smells nice
soon be christmas
8 more bags to do.
the doms wearing is pen out
whys there so many bosses in here
OUTSIDE ON DELIVERY,does your bell work
can i use your outside toilet
anything good on tv
that fried breakfast smells nice
soon be christmas
8 more bags to do.
-
silly suffolk
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 728
- Joined: 04 Mar 2011, 21:31
- Gender: Male
- Location: deepest suffolk
Re: Everyday comments by the public
must be somewhere in norfolkfishtank wrote:Do you know where i can get any e's or whizz postie?
I'm going to stab you.
Do you want a **** for £20?
Is the chemist open yet?..i need my juice.
My boyfriend/girlfriend/Dad/Uncle is going to stab you.
If that's a bill?....i'm going to stab you.
-
protect us
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 12 Oct 2007, 23:27
Re: Everyday comments by the public
they dont live here anymore
your late/early
why are you in a white van today
how much is a stamp
can i give you this ( waves cash and a charge card ! )
im expecting a packet
what time do you start then
any jobs down your place
whats she ordered now
whats he ordered now
wheres your black and white cat
is that dogshit on your shoe
if its junk i dont want it
and finally on collection
AM I TOO LATE !!!!!!!
your late/early
why are you in a white van today
how much is a stamp
can i give you this ( waves cash and a charge card ! )
im expecting a packet
what time do you start then
any jobs down your place
whats she ordered now
whats he ordered now
wheres your black and white cat
is that dogshit on your shoe
if its junk i dont want it
and finally on collection
AM I TOO LATE !!!!!!!
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
Re: Everyday comments by the public
What is it?
Has he been on ebay again!
You don't have to knock, just ring the bell.
The bell doesn't work, can you knock.
You scared the life out of me knocking so loudly!
I didn't hear you knock the first time.
Has he been on ebay again!
You don't have to knock, just ring the bell.
The bell doesn't work, can you knock.
You scared the life out of me knocking so loudly!
I didn't hear you knock the first time.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: Everyday comments by the public
"my ,you're a fit looking postman"
"I could die for those gorgeous thighs"
"what a huge shiny helmet"
"I wish you would ring my bell every day"
and that's just picking up specials from the cage
"I could die for those gorgeous thighs"
"what a huge shiny helmet"
"I wish you would ring my bell every day"
and that's just picking up specials from the cage
Bye
-
sidewinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 348
- Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Everyday comments by the public
Welcome to Fantasy postman 2011.....BELIAL wrote:"my ,you're a fit looking postman"
"I could die for those gorgeous thighs"
"what a huge shiny helmet"
"I wish you would ring my bell every day"
and that's just picking up specials from the cage
Just a minute I can't find my front door keys.
Have you done this road yet? Even though you're in the middle of it
Oi postie tell me where xxxx is?
-
abbo75
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 13:14
- Location: Norfolk
Re: Everyday comments by the public
I have some answers
You're late today .......... No I'm usually early today I'm on time.
What's in there ? Not sure I haven't had time to open them and check today.
What more junk mail ? If I didn't bring them you wouldn't be doing your bit for the environment by recycling.
You're late today .......... No I'm usually early today I'm on time.
What's in there ? Not sure I haven't had time to open them and check today.
What more junk mail ? If I didn't bring them you wouldn't be doing your bit for the environment by recycling.
-
calpsy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Everyday comments by the public
THAT gave me a good laugh Belial . Quote of the week for meBELIAL wrote:"my ,you're a fit looking postman"
"I could die for those gorgeous thighs"
"what a huge shiny helmet"
"I wish you would ring my bell every day"
and that's just picking up specials from the cage
-
Thorby Bislam
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 495
- Joined: 04 Jan 2008, 20:45
- Gender: Male
- Location: Desolation Row
Re: Everyday comments by the public
householder - "you're late today"
me- "not at all, I'm here exactly when royal mail want me to be here"
I saw this reply on here once and I've been using it ever since.
me- "not at all, I'm here exactly when royal mail want me to be here"
I saw this reply on here once and I've been using it ever since.
Just spilt stain-remover down my shirt. Now how do I get that out?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Everyday comments by the public
Haven't you got a jacket?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Everyday comments by the public
Does my bum look big in this?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Everyday comments by the public
No but the flats in it are looking smaller everyday.fishtank wrote:Does my bum look big in this?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Everyday comments by the public
Flats? I thought they were driver,s packets.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:No but the flats in it are looking smaller everyday.fishtank wrote:Does my bum look big in this?![]()
![]()
![]()
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.