ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Everyday comments by the public

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Re: Everyday comments by the public

Post by Darren Bent »

Your late
Nearly finished ?
wiganpostie
Posts: 670
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
Gender: Male

Re: Everyday comments by the public

Post by wiganpostie »

Can you tell me how to get to Zimbabwe/my mum's house/Lord Lucan's bolthole/Shergar's resting place?
You must love working in this weather.
Is it warm enough for you?
Nearly finished?
Why didn't you ring the bell?
comeracing
Posts: 806
Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
Gender: Male

everyday comments by the postie.

Post by comeracing »

DELIVERY OFFICE, sick of this double prepping
the doms wearing is pen out
whys there so many bosses in here
OUTSIDE ON DELIVERY,does your bell work
can i use your outside toilet
anything good on tv
that fried breakfast smells nice
soon be christmas
8 more bags to do.
silly suffolk
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 728
Joined: 04 Mar 2011, 21:31
Gender: Male
Location: deepest suffolk

Re: Everyday comments by the public

Post by silly suffolk »

fishtank wrote:Do you know where i can get any e's or whizz postie?
I'm going to stab you.
Do you want a **** for £20?
Is the chemist open yet?..i need my juice.
My boyfriend/girlfriend/Dad/Uncle is going to stab you.
If that's a bill?....i'm going to stab you.
must be somewhere in norfolk
protect us
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 167
Joined: 12 Oct 2007, 23:27

Re: Everyday comments by the public

Post by protect us »

they dont live here anymore
your late/early
why are you in a white van today
how much is a stamp
can i give you this ( waves cash and a charge card ! )
im expecting a packet
what time do you start then
any jobs down your place
whats she ordered now
whats he ordered now
wheres your black and white cat
is that dogshit on your shoe
if its junk i dont want it

and finally on collection
AM I TOO LATE !!!!!!!
Spedley
Posts: 1209
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
Location: Warwickshire

Re: Everyday comments by the public

Post by Spedley »

What is it?
Has he been on ebay again!
You don't have to knock, just ring the bell.
The bell doesn't work, can you knock.
You scared the life out of me knocking so loudly!
I didn't hear you knock the first time.
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: Everyday comments by the public

Post by BELIAL »

"my ,you're a fit looking postman"
"I could die for those gorgeous thighs"
"what a huge shiny helmet"
"I wish you would ring my bell every day"
and that's just picking up specials from the cage :roll:
Bye
sidewinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 348
Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
Gender: Male

Re: Everyday comments by the public

Post by sidewinder »

BELIAL wrote:"my ,you're a fit looking postman"
"I could die for those gorgeous thighs"
"what a huge shiny helmet"
"I wish you would ring my bell every day"
and that's just picking up specials from the cage :roll:
Welcome to Fantasy postman 2011..... :Very Happy

Just a minute I can't find my front door keys.
Have you done this road yet? Even though you're in the middle of it
Oi postie tell me where xxxx is?
abbo75
Posts: 27
Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 13:14
Location: Norfolk

Re: Everyday comments by the public

Post by abbo75 »

I have some answers

You're late today .......... No I'm usually early today I'm on time.

What's in there ? Not sure I haven't had time to open them and check today.

What more junk mail ? If I didn't bring them you wouldn't be doing your bit for the environment by recycling.
calpsy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 491
Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
Gender: Male

Re: Everyday comments by the public

Post by calpsy »

BELIAL wrote:"my ,you're a fit looking postman"
"I could die for those gorgeous thighs"
"what a huge shiny helmet"
"I wish you would ring my bell every day"
and that's just picking up specials from the cage :roll:
THAT gave me a good laugh Belial . Quote of the week for me :nana
Thorby Bislam
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 495
Joined: 04 Jan 2008, 20:45
Gender: Male
Location: Desolation Row

Re: Everyday comments by the public

Post by Thorby Bislam »

householder - "you're late today"
me- "not at all, I'm here exactly when royal mail want me to be here"

I saw this reply on here once and I've been using it ever since. :Very Happy
Just spilt stain-remover down my shirt. Now how do I get that out?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Everyday comments by the public

Post by clashcityrocker »

Haven't you got a jacket?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Everyday comments by the public

Post by fishtank »

Does my bum look big in this?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Everyday comments by the public

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

fishtank wrote:Does my bum look big in this?
No but the flats in it are looking smaller everyday. :wink: :wink: :chuckle :chuckle
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Everyday comments by the public

Post by clashcityrocker »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
fishtank wrote:Does my bum look big in this?
No but the flats in it are looking smaller everyday. :wink: :wink: :chuckle :chuckle
Flats? I thought they were driver,s packets.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.