ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Dodgy PDAs
-
pyphon
- Posts: 231
- Joined: 02 Sep 2008, 20:57
- Gender: Male
- Location: North East England
Re: Dodgy PDAs
we get sent the old pens as back-up
-
jessthecat
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 15 Jul 2009, 15:47
- Gender: Male
Re: Dodgy PDAs
Fell for that one didn't you! Just wondered how many I could reel in on here!!DGP1 wrote:jessthecat wrote:It was great that I couldn't scan the boxes......no need to hang around waiting 'til 12!!!why would you do that?? All it takes is some manager to put a test letter in the box at 11.59 and they would sack you over it. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Dodgy PDAs
Many because there are 2 people in my office who do that exact thing and they won't listen to me so I'm sure there are many offices that have the same.jessthecat wrote:Fell for that one didn't you! Just wondered how many I could reel in on here!!DGP1 wrote:jessthecat wrote:It was great that I couldn't scan the boxes......no need to hang around waiting 'til 12!!!why would you do that?? All it takes is some manager to put a test letter in the box at 11.59 and they would sack you over it. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
skull
- Posts: 450
- Joined: 15 Nov 2010, 19:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Dodgy PDAs
Test letters , there's a blast from the past . Since revision was introduced in December I haven't heard any mention about test letters in our wtl sessions , I wonder why .
. Oh that's right , it's RM's new why of working that's failing and not the employee so lets just brush test letters under the carpet and forget about that method of making sure everything's working well .
With some of the things going on at RM at the moment , without a shadow of a doubt RM senior management are the most dishonest, devious and treacherous people I've ever had the pleasure to work for , and that's saying something . If I had to pick who is the most dishonest , treacherous and devious between the Lib-Dems or RM senior management , RM management would be the winners because they are still getting away with the lies where as the Lib-Dems have been found out . I know the chances are slim but one day I hope all these lies that RM are peddling out will catch up with them
. I'll also throw Postcomm into the mix , an independent postel service regulator , what a crock of sh*t . They should hang their heads in shame for turning a blind eye to what's going on at the moment . I would love to know what dirty dealings are going on between Moya and co , Postcomm and the Government .
With some of the things going on at RM at the moment , without a shadow of a doubt RM senior management are the most dishonest, devious and treacherous people I've ever had the pleasure to work for , and that's saying something . If I had to pick who is the most dishonest , treacherous and devious between the Lib-Dems or RM senior management , RM management would be the winners because they are still getting away with the lies where as the Lib-Dems have been found out . I know the chances are slim but one day I hope all these lies that RM are peddling out will catch up with them
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
-
skull
- Posts: 450
- Joined: 15 Nov 2010, 19:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Dodgy PDAs
97gaz wrote:Test letters are still going out. Trust me on that one.skull wrote:Test letters , there's a blast from the past . Since revision was introduced in December I haven't heard any mention about test letters in our wtl sessions , I wonder why .. Oh that's right , it's RM's new why of working that's failing and not the employee so lets just brush test letters under the carpet and forget about that method of making sure everything's working well .
Forgive my ignorance but who sends out test letters , is it the independent Postcomm
-
solcat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 153
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 15:26
Re: Dodgy PDAs
dave7634 wrote:Mine didn't load the boxes so didn't scan any. Then, while driving back in it decided, around 12pm to suddenly work so have done each point as "scanner or barcode failure"noggin1969 wrote:Network problems we were told , all boxes scanned as ADHOC. Noticed all info downloaded about 13.30
I got a message at 12.00 saying the route I scanned at 7;00 am could not be found,one of the lads
had to show me about Ad-Hoc I'm a bit of a Dinosaur