ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job....?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..

Post by dvbuk55 »

smokerjim wrote:You a pilot of the Blue Bomber then? Now there's a surprise :roll: :left:
Blue Bomber........now there's an expression I'm not familiar with :nervous
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..

Post by fishtank »

dvbuk55 wrote: Blue Bomber........now there's an expression I'm not familiar with :nervous
Image
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote: Blue Bomber........now there's an expression I'm not familiar with :nervous
Image
Followed by the propeller..............look no hands :chuckle
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..

Post by smokerjim »

dvbuk55 wrote:
smokerjim wrote:You a pilot of the Blue Bomber then? Now there's a surprise :roll: :left:
Blue Bomber........now there's an expression I'm not familiar with :nervous
;liar ;liar ;liar :wink:
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote: Blue Bomber........now there's an expression I'm not familiar with :nervous
Image
:left: :left: :left: I nearly choked on my tea after seeing that :left: :left:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..

Post by dvbuk55 »

smokerjim wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
smokerjim wrote:You a pilot of the Blue Bomber then? Now there's a surprise :roll: :left:
Blue Bomber........now there's an expression I'm not familiar with :nervous
;liar ;liar ;liar :wink:
Oh and apart from the gigoloing there's also the male stripping.........that's when the eleastic bands come in handy.............I do still have a six pack but I tend to keep them in a barrel now. :Very Happy
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..

Post by fishtank »

Sometimes i like to pop down to the gym for a "workout"... :whistle

Image
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:Sometimes i like to pop down to the gym for a "workout"... :whistle

Image
Welllllllllllll - ok but you should really try it with 100kg - it can hurt though, the bastard fell on my foot....................no no my walking foot.
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..

Post by mucker »

Sometimes i like to pop down to the gym for a "workout"...
me too :wave
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..

Post by smokerjim »

mucker wrote:
Sometimes i like to pop down to the gym for a "workout"...
me too :wave
Do you need to? Not in my opinion.....but if you do insist, which gym do you go to? :whistle :angel :wink:
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..

Post by mucker »

[quotewhich gym do you go to?][/quote]that would be telling :whistle
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..

Post by smokerjim »

mucker wrote:
which gym do you go to?
that would be telling :whistle
Oh yes, of course I understand ( PerSec ), so feel free to PM the location of your gym and maybe the usual sort of time you're there :whistle :angel :pray :wink:
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..

Post by dvbuk55 »

mucker wrote:
Sometimes i like to pop down to the gym for a "workout"...
me too :wave
OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: Get me a paramedic I think I'm having palpitations and all the blood is rushing...................... :crazy:
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..

Post by mucker »

have you noticed chaps the size difference since i have been going to th gym :chuckle
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
sidewinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 348
Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
Gender: Male

Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..

Post by sidewinder »

mucker wrote:have you noticed chaps the size difference since i have been going to th gym :chuckle
No.