Blue Bomber........now there's an expression I'm not familiar withsmokerjim wrote:You a pilot of the Blue Bomber then? Now there's a surprise![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job....?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..
dvbuk55 wrote: Blue Bomber........now there's an expression I'm not familiar with

good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..
Followed by the propeller..............look no handsfishtank wrote:dvbuk55 wrote: Blue Bomber........now there's an expression I'm not familiar with
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..
dvbuk55 wrote:Blue Bomber........now there's an expression I'm not familiar withsmokerjim wrote:You a pilot of the Blue Bomber then? Now there's a surprise![]()
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..
fishtank wrote:dvbuk55 wrote: Blue Bomber........now there's an expression I'm not familiar with
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..
Oh and apart from the gigoloing there's also the male stripping.........that's when the eleastic bands come in handy.............I do still have a six pack but I tend to keep them in a barrel now.smokerjim wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:Blue Bomber........now there's an expression I'm not familiar withsmokerjim wrote:You a pilot of the Blue Bomber then? Now there's a surprise![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..
Sometimes i like to pop down to the gym for a "workout"...


good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..
Welllllllllllll - ok but you should really try it with 100kg - it can hurt though, the bastard fell on my foot....................no no my walking foot.fishtank wrote:Sometimes i like to pop down to the gym for a "workout"...![]()
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..
me tooSometimes i like to pop down to the gym for a "workout"...
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..
Do you need to? Not in my opinion.....but if you do insist, which gym do you go to?mucker wrote:me tooSometimes i like to pop down to the gym for a "workout"...
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..
[quotewhich gym do you go to?][/quote]that would be telling 
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..
Oh yes, of course I understand ( PerSec ), so feel free to PM the location of your gym and maybe the usual sort of time you're theremucker wrote:that would be tellingwhich gym do you go to?
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..
OMGmucker wrote:me tooSometimes i like to pop down to the gym for a "workout"...
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..
have you noticed chaps the size difference since i have been going to th gym 
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
sidewinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 348
- Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 18:05
- Gender: Male
Re: who on these boards is seriously looking for a new job..
No.mucker wrote:have you noticed chaps the size difference since i have been going to th gym