ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What's your philosophy towards work...
-
scum_opg
- Posts: 86
- Joined: 28 May 2010, 20:42
- Gender: Male
Re: What's your philosophy towards work...
... on delivery my philosophy was "i'll never need to join a gym, but i will have to buy a zimmer frame"
-
Nobodyshero
- Posts: 83
- Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 13:44
- Gender: Male
Re: What's your philosophy towards work...
What he saidStormproof wrote:go to work, do my hours, go home
-
BT2010
- Posts: 352
- Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 20:45
- Gender: Male
Re: What's your philosophy towards work...
must try harder
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What's your philosophy towards work...
That he is a she and she will hunt you down and cut you balls off if you call her that againNobodyshero wrote:What he saidStormproof wrote:go to work, do my hours, go home
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
SWIM
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
- Gender: Male
Re: What's your philosophy towards work...
fishtank wrote:I try to only dread one day at a time.
'deal of the century' - dingo
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: What's your philosophy towards work...
Have never minded doing a fair day's work, for a fair day's pay, for a good employer.
But, as the late, great, Elvis Presley once warbled, "treat me like a fool, treat me mean and cruel, and I'll fook you up," or words to that effect.
But, as the late, great, Elvis Presley once warbled, "treat me like a fool, treat me mean and cruel, and I'll fook you up," or words to that effect.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: What's your philosophy towards work...
What he saidDGP1 wrote: That he is a she and she will hunt you down and cut you balls off if you call her that again![]()
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
Thorby Bislam
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 495
- Joined: 04 Jan 2008, 20:45
- Gender: Male
- Location: Desolation Row
Re: What's your philosophy towards work...
When I joined it was one of the best jobs ever going. Now it's one of the worst. Decades of inept and corrupt leadership by successive management and governments have stuffed it up completely. Nothing I can ever do will make one iota of difference.
So why am I being blamed?
So why am I being blamed?
Just spilt stain-remover down my shirt. Now how do I get that out?
-
enzio
- Posts: 379
- Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Male
Re: What's your philosophy towards work...
to be happy it drives my lino mad allways thinks i am up to something 
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: What's your philosophy towards work...
Bit like Plum.. put me I-Pod on and engage automatic pilot
Look on the job as being paid to walk around in the fresh air listening to whatever.
Down side, for customers, is that as time goes by I'm becoming a worse postie!
Don't care anymore about Striking out un-franked stamps, retracing route to deliver Mis-sorted mail, apoligising for damaged mail or providing much of customer service.
RM have just turned a job I really liked into a chore. Cheers Arseholes.
Down side, for customers, is that as time goes by I'm becoming a worse postie!
RM have just turned a job I really liked into a chore. Cheers Arseholes.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
red1968
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 121
- Joined: 06 Apr 2010, 22:03
- Gender: Male
Re: What's your philosophy towards work...
Dorset Plodder wrote:Bit like Plum.. put me I-Pod on and engage automatic pilotLook on the job as being paid to walk around in the fresh air listening to whatever.
![]()
Down side, for customers, is that as time goes by I'm becoming a worse postie!Don't care anymore about Striking out un-franked stamps, retracing route to deliver Mis-sorted mail, apoligising for damaged mail or providing much of customer service.
RM have just turned a job I really liked into a chore. Cheers Arseholes.
-
S6 Stroller
- Posts: 199
- Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 23:00
- Gender: Male
Re: What's your philosophy towards work...
See above.red 86 wrote:Still like the job . just cant do with some of the people higher than us who have no idea .LIONS led by donkeys.
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: What's your philosophy towards work...
FART
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: What's your philosophy towards work...
What she said,the she that the bloke thought was a he.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: What's your philosophy towards work...
It stops me begging.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.