ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Mr Houston & Mr Taylor I take my hat off to you

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Mr Houston & Mr Taylor I take my hat off to you

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote: Absolutely not............you'd still have to go to the chemist for "something for the weekend" :chuckle
I thought that was the barber. :confused
My wife cuts my hair.
I wouldn't feel comfortable buying condoms off her. It doesn't seem right.
:Very Happy :Very Happy Nick 'em off the shelf whilst she's doing round the back :oops: BUT remember to leave a big tip!
I don't think they like it 'round the back' but you can always try :shock:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Mr Houston & Mr Taylor I take my hat off to you

Post by DGP1 »

POSTMAN wrote:DGP,your turn. :nervous
What have I done this time :nervous I was playing at being a proctologist in my training to become an even bigger pain in the arse :shock: :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Mr Houston & Mr Taylor I take my hat off to you

Post by clashcityrocker »

He said when SHE IS DOING ROUND THE BACK.
I don't like that at all.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Mr Houston & Mr Taylor I take my hat off to you

Post by DGP1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:He said when SHE IS DOING ROUND THE BACK.
I don't like that at all.
:shock: :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle We're so going to end up in the naughty room..................again :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Mr Houston & Mr Taylor I take my hat off to you

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:He said when SHE IS DOING ROUND THE BACK.
I don't like that at all.
You cannot take him anywhere clash, he lowers the tone no end. :angel