I don't think they like it 'round the back' but you can always trydvbuk55 wrote:clashcityrocker wrote:My wife cuts my hair.fishtank wrote:I thought that was the barber.dvbuk55 wrote: Absolutely not............you'd still have to go to the chemist for "something for the weekend"
I wouldn't feel comfortable buying condoms off her. It doesn't seem right.![]()
Nick 'em off the shelf whilst she's doing round the back
BUT remember to leave a big tip!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Mr Houston & Mr Taylor I take my hat off to you
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Mr Houston & Mr Taylor I take my hat off to you
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Mr Houston & Mr Taylor I take my hat off to you
What have I done this timePOSTMAN wrote:DGP,your turn.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Mr Houston & Mr Taylor I take my hat off to you
He said when SHE IS DOING ROUND THE BACK.
I don't like that at all.
I don't like that at all.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Mr Houston & Mr Taylor I take my hat off to you
clashcityrocker wrote:He said when SHE IS DOING ROUND THE BACK.
I don't like that at all.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Mr Houston & Mr Taylor I take my hat off to you
You cannot take him anywhere clash, he lowers the tone no end.clashcityrocker wrote:He said when SHE IS DOING ROUND THE BACK.
I don't like that at all.