What you trying to say DGP?DGP1 wrote:I know you.....................they wouldn't let you into Austrailia (along with all the other criminals) let alone New ZealandStormproof wrote:Lets hope your work permit don't run out soon ehWhen I've won the lottery
and move to the South Island they won't be booting me out of the country
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
same old s**t
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: same old s**t
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Re: same old s**t
New Zealand, that's where they filmed Lord of the Rings. I bet the place is teeming with Hobbits, Elves and Orcs.
Seriously though, the pics look great and I want you to know that I'm happy your living in Paradise.
(just a little jealous)
Seriously though, the pics look great and I want you to know that I'm happy your living in Paradise.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: same old s**t
Have you been out in the town on a Saturday night, jeez, it looks like the gates of hell have been opened and all the souls have escapedpinstripe wrote:New Zealand, that's where they filmed Lord of the Rings. I bet the place is teeming with Hobbits, Elves and Orcs.
Seriously though, the pics look great and I want you to know that I'm happy your living in Paradise.(just a little jealous)
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Re: same old s**t
Nah, that's going into work on a Saturday morning. That and Night of the Living Dead.DGP1 wrote:Have you been out in the town on a Saturday night, jeez, it looks like the gates of hell have been opened and all the souls have escapedpinstripe wrote:New Zealand, that's where they filmed Lord of the Rings. I bet the place is teeming with Hobbits, Elves and Orcs.
Seriously though, the pics look great and I want you to know that I'm happy your living in Paradise.(just a little jealous)
![]()
-
jarjar
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 04 Sep 2010, 03:41
- Gender: Male
Re: same old s**t
Stormproof wrote:Lets hope your work permit don't run out soon ehWhen I've won the lottery
and move to the South Island they won't be booting me out of the country
no worries about that stormy I won't be booted out as they need tradesmen here i was fortunate to have a trade under me belt before i joined royal mail
you don't have to win the lottery to move here ....just an job offer and a bit of luck and ther guts to go on the otherside of the planet and start again
its cool mate
-
jarjar
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 04 Sep 2010, 03:41
- Gender: Male
Re: same old s**t
General Mannerheim wrote:With chips yes or nay?jarjar wrote:Waiheke island snapper fish fresh from the south pacific tastes great costs nothing
just your time fishing....at weekends after an easy weeks work.....lifes a bitch!!!
that one was a beauty....tasted so good this was what was left after i removed two lovely fillets
have fun
PS the buggers got teeth!
well actually that depends.....you panfry the fish in butter lemon a little garlic and onions sprinkle some cracked lemon pepper just a few mins per side its nice with creamy mash carrots and parsley sauce...you can get that here.....or as you said nice with good old chipos
the fish has a unique taste if you over season it you can kill the flavour best thing is its bloody free!!
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
jarjar
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 04 Sep 2010, 03:41
- Gender: Male
Re: same old s**t
pinstripe wrote:Nah, that's going into work on a Saturday morning. That and Night of the Living Dead.DGP1 wrote:Have you been out in the town on a Saturday night, jeez, it looks like the gates of hell have been opened and all the souls have escapedpinstripe wrote:New Zealand, that's where they filmed Lord of the Rings. I bet the place is teeming with Hobbits, Elves and Orcs.
Seriously though, the pics look great and I want you to know that I'm happy your living in Paradise.(just a little jealous)
![]()
Haha your right pinstripe the hobbits are everywhere
thanks mate after years in royal mail and too much stress, it became unbearable I decided to take a chance and get out and for the sake of my sanity i am glad I did....
-
jarjar
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 04 Sep 2010, 03:41
- Gender: Male
Re: same old s**t
you say about sheds, here the building regs are more relaxed than in the UK so you can actually have what they call a sleepout as long as you have the room to build it, these are like another house in your garden...bloody unrealBELIAL wrote:Can I come and live in your shed?
i live in a beachside appartment next door my neighbours house is a $1.5 mill house....but the thing is there is no snobbary here.....a guy and his wife just brought an appartment two blocks away......(holiday getaway) he lives in Auckland....this holiday appartment cost him $450.......he and his wife invited us in for drinks.....never me them before.....turns out hes an airline pilot.......again there are prople here that are loaded but there is no class wars
and they are really interested in us Poms!!!
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: same old s**t
http://www.christchurchquakemap.co.nz/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Christchurch has suffered nearly 500 aftershocks since the initial quake. It must be really unnerving knowing another big one could hit.
Christchurch has suffered nearly 500 aftershocks since the initial quake. It must be really unnerving knowing another big one could hit.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
jarjar
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 04 Sep 2010, 03:41
- Gender: Male
Re: same old s**t
yes its been bad down there the guy i work for has family down there, got a call from his son when the quake was happeningStormproof wrote:http://www.christchurchquakemap.co.nz/
Christchurch has suffered nearly 500 aftershocks since the initial quake. It must be really unnerving knowing another big one could hit.
-
andy2007
- Posts: 3971
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Earth
-
jarjar
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 04 Sep 2010, 03:41
- Gender: Male
Re: same old s**t
yep all good no deaths down thereandy2007 wrote:Is his Family ok?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: same old s**t
jarjar wrote:yes its been bad down there the guy i work for has family down there, got a call from his son when the quake was happeningStormproof wrote:http://www.christchurchquakemap.co.nz/
Christchurch has suffered nearly 500 aftershocks since the initial quake. It must be really unnerving knowing another big one could hit.
Jarjar hope you are ok and that your work mates family are as well. Sounds bad in New Zealand at the moment.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.