ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck

Post by RedBagMan »

blaze3 wrote:I also have 96 redirections
:shock: :shock: :shock:
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
OnAFlyer
Posts: 1938
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
Gender: Male

Re: Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck

Post by OnAFlyer »

blaze3 wrote:I have 520 calls on my delivery and regularly have over 100k
I have 4/5 bags of packets every day except Tues where i might only have 2/3
The problem with my delivery is that i have a bag of mail for every 20/25 calls and no where for bag drops because the locals won't allow it. (Hampstead)
I also have 96 redirections, which is why it takes me so long to get out.
Fook me. I get 1 packet bag, 2 on a very very bad day. 2 redirections which get almost no mail, and 4-5 nice light bags a day (no 16kg for me thanks) - that's for 600 houses.

I hope you get a lot of xmas tips!
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck

Post by DGP1 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:My first round was 511 drops and I used to take out about 8 bags. It was hills and stairs though so we're meant to lower the weight of the bag accordingly.

Plus, I'm only a girl :chuckle
You're not ONLY a girl...............you're a girl who can stand up for herself against us lot (can I get that wedding invitation now :wink: ).
My brother tells me I'm only a girl all the time. He thinks it winds me up. He's in his 40's with the mental age of a 15 year old. Not in a mental impairment, just immature!

And if you REALLY want to come to the wedding sooooo badly, then you really need to get out more lol Although, it will be the wedding of the year, obviously.
Right, I'm off to buy myself a new hat :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck

Post by krussel »

RedBagMan wrote:
blaze3 wrote:I also have 96 redirections
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Holy cow :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck

Post by krussel »

Aprilaydee wrote:it will be the wedding of the year
Hope its a nice day for you and it goes really well :Applause
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
simply_the_best
Posts: 594
Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 10:29

Re: Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck

Post by simply_the_best »

blaze3 wrote: I also have 96 redirections, which is why it takes me so long to get out.


Fookin hell :shock:
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck

Post by post_bitch »

96 fuk that - thats almost a shift in itself
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;