blaze3 wrote:I also have 96 redirections
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck
Fook me. I get 1 packet bag, 2 on a very very bad day. 2 redirections which get almost no mail, and 4-5 nice light bags a day (no 16kg for me thanks) - that's for 600 houses.blaze3 wrote:I have 520 calls on my delivery and regularly have over 100k
I have 4/5 bags of packets every day except Tues where i might only have 2/3
The problem with my delivery is that i have a bag of mail for every 20/25 calls and no where for bag drops because the locals won't allow it. (Hampstead)
I also have 96 redirections, which is why it takes me so long to get out.
I hope you get a lot of xmas tips!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck
Right, I'm off to buy myself a new hatAprilaydee wrote:My brother tells me I'm only a girl all the time. He thinks it winds me up. He's in his 40's with the mental age of a 15 year old. Not in a mental impairment, just immature!DGP1 wrote:You're not ONLY a girl...............you're a girl who can stand up for herself against us lot (can I get that wedding invitation nowAprilaydee wrote:My first round was 511 drops and I used to take out about 8 bags. It was hills and stairs though so we're meant to lower the weight of the bag accordingly.
Plus, I'm only a girl).
And if you REALLY want to come to the wedding sooooo badly, then you really need to get out more lol Although, it will be the wedding of the year, obviously.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck
Holy cowRedBagMan wrote:blaze3 wrote:I also have 96 redirections![]()
![]()
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck
Hope its a nice day for you and it goes really wellAprilaydee wrote:it will be the wedding of the year
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
simply_the_best
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 10:29
Re: Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck
blaze3 wrote: I also have 96 redirections, which is why it takes me so long to get out.
Fookin hell
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: Average weight on delivery:Funny as feck
96 fuk that - thats almost a shift in itself
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;