Darren Bent wrote:I would like to know what the best way to recover quickly from work, so I can do some studying. Any tips.
As I want to go home and have an hour break and eat something then hit the books. Sometime I just doze off. Somedays I need 4 hours to recover and then study which is not enough time. As I got to manage time better with studying, watching TV, going to football, do salsa dancing, facebook and video gaming.
sleep? pfft
i study and have a young kid,so i get whatever hours are left at the end of the day
i usually function on around 4-5 hours
Darren Bent wrote:I would like to know what the best way to recover quickly from work, so I can do some studying. Any tips.
As I want to go home and have an hour break and eat something then hit the books. Sometime I just doze off. Somedays I need 4 hours to recover and then study which is not enough time. As I got to manage time better with studying, watching TV, going to football, do salsa dancing, facebook and video gaming.
Darren Bent wrote:I am doing a course about Energy for next 9 months.
ironic
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Get a driving job with RM then you will have time and energy to live a normal life. Seems the drivers at our office have it easy and have no idea how knackering it is these days to do a walk although they all complain how overworked they are.... Funny we have just had a FT walking delivery put up for picking and guess what.... Not one of the overworked drivers have shown any interest in it
viking wrote:Get a driving job with RM then you will have time and energy to live a normal life. Seems the drivers at our office have it easy and have no idea how knackering it is these days to do a walk although they all complain how overworked they are.... Funny we have just had a FT walking delivery put up for picking and guess what.... Not one of the overworked drivers have shown any interest in it
Other way round where I am, cycle deliveries finish much earlier and few want to take the van duties.
No worries there Darren, a study in how to heat your home or office with a sustainable and renewable fuel.............. a few well placed braziers and a lorry brings the fuel every day, so it's simple and sustainable..................job done.
Royal Mail could learn from this course with all those vehicles, employees using their own cars, daft ideas like sharing vans and high fuel cost and overheating office.