I believe what I see & experience myself, not what I read on here.stokes11eg wrote:gb93 wrote:What the totally unreasonable price of wanting all paid hours workedMany of us always worked all paid hours-- in a round a bout way! Some of you believe the management spin about us all finishing hours early every day! In the early days, although finishing early some days, we finished later on others and very rarely claimed O/T for this. that is when there was trust between Managers and workers!
Yes people do still get finished well early every day and still moan they are overworked.
Yes a lot of PT get a rough deal, SOME bring it on themselves.
Yes a lot of managers are bullies and threaten staff who have unreasonable workloads and can't manage to complete.
Yes some staff have had it easy for many years and find it hard to adapt.
All these things and more will not change with whinging on here, or staying silent at the workplace, with only what's the union done for us uttered.
What have or can YOU do for yourself & your colleagues..... Anymore ?