ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
new uniform
-
Wessex
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1267
- Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20
Re: new uniform
Agreed .I'd rather have the cash.
-
gundog140
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 05 Feb 2011, 14:31
- Gender: Male
Re: new uniform
What will happen when/if RM is privatised, yet another rebranding fiasco!
Does anyone remember when RM spent millions rebranding as consignia, only to change it back after 5 minutes!
Remember chaps, you're uniform/equipment is provided by the cheapest bidder!
Does anyone remember when RM spent millions rebranding as consignia, only to change it back after 5 minutes!
Remember chaps, you're uniform/equipment is provided by the cheapest bidder!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: new uniform
Just like the wings on your Easyjet trip to Spain/Europegundog140 wrote:Remember chaps, you're uniform/equipment is provided by the cheapest bidder!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DemonPostie
- Posts: 227
- Joined: 21 Jan 2009, 21:37
- Gender: Male
Re: new uniform
We just got our new uniforms. For some reason, I am the only one in the office to get the Welsh uniform. Everyone else's jackets say "Royal Mail", but mine says "Post Brenhinol".
We're a small office in Dorset, but I'm afraid that after the revisions my new round is going to stretch all the way to Swansea.
We're a small office in Dorset, but I'm afraid that after the revisions my new round is going to stretch all the way to Swansea.
-
Boab
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 16 Nov 2010, 17:35
- Gender: Female
Re: new uniform
DemonPostie wrote:We just got our new uniforms. For some reason, I am the only one in the office to get the Welsh uniform. Everyone else's jackets say "Royal Mail", but mine says "Post Brenhinol".
We're a small office in Dorset, but I'm afraid that after the revisions my new round is going to stretch all the way to Swansea.
LOL!!!
-
DemonPostie
- Posts: 227
- Joined: 21 Jan 2009, 21:37
- Gender: Male
Re: new uniform
And yesterday, I found out just how waterproof the new red jackets are.
They aren't.
Oddly, my body was more or less dry, but my arms were soaked, all the way from shoulder to wrist! What gives???
They aren't.
Oddly, my body was more or less dry, but my arms were soaked, all the way from shoulder to wrist! What gives???
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8953
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: new uniform
Answer: They bought the cheapest crap they couldDemonPostie wrote:And yesterday, I found out just how waterproof the new red jackets are.
They aren't.
Oddly, my body was more or less dry, but my arms were soaked, all the way from shoulder to wrist! What gives???
-
andy2007
- Posts: 3971
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Earth
-
Royal_Fail
- Posts: 398
- Joined: 22 Jan 2011, 19:03
- Gender: Male
Re: new uniform
I like the new style trousers but i'm not a fan of the fleece coat they are cheap and horrible bring back the harrington!
-
andy2007
- Posts: 3971
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Earth
Re: new uniform
If it wasn't for the tiny pockets (except the one on the leg of course), I'd like them too. It's nice to have the extra pocket on the right side for lefties for a change. Nearly everything else, is designed for right handed people. It can be a real pain! But it would be better, if I didn't have to put everything in that pocket, to avoid things falling out, every time I sit down!
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
it's just another outlook on Reality!
-
SWIM
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
- Gender: Male
Re: new uniform
shouldnt we be blaming the numpty posties who trialled the new uniform and said it was ok??!!

'deal of the century' - dingo
-
pekeroon
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 08 Oct 2010, 20:22
- Gender: Female
Re: new uniform
SWIM wrote:shouldnt we be blaming the numpty posties who trialled the new uniform and said it was ok??!!![]()
![]()
they proberbly said it was crap but do royal mail ever listen
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8953
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: new uniform
Your probably right "the posties say it's crap"pekeroon wrote:SWIM wrote:shouldnt we be blaming the numpty posties who trialled the new uniform and said it was ok??!!![]()
![]()
they proberbly said it was crap but do royal mail ever listen
RM say good "let's stick it to these bassa's
-
pekeroon
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 08 Oct 2010, 20:22
- Gender: Female
Re: new uniform
I wonder how long it will be when after a few washes the jackets turn pink
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: new uniform
You're the one that i want.................think about it.pekeroon wrote:I wonder how long it will be when after a few washes the jackets turn pink
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.