ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Next round of pay talk
-
Night Tonic
- Posts: 1474
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 21:35
Re: Next round of pay talk
Pay talk.
stop it, my sides are hurting.
Don't believe everything you're told in the rest room
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Next round of pay talk
Well I am not in the least worried about higher taxes, lower pay and a derisory old age pension..................I am starting a new business...........I am going to sell my body to beautiful young women to practise their technique before they get married so they don't disapppoint their intended........I'm just unsure how much I can reasonably charge for 7 seconds
I don't want to go into the higher tax bracket 
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Next round of pay talk
Well DV, if you work an hour a day, you will be able to take a RELIEF break of 2 seconds after your first four clients and another one of 2 seconds at the end of your shift. If you need someone to manage your time and whip you into shape, I am sure there will be plenty of volunteers.

-
Danelectro
- Posts: 1058
- Joined: 13 Apr 2008, 01:02
Re: Next round of pay talk
BELIAL wrote:Danelectro wrote:im just sick of crashing in the same car....But Dan ,this is the epitome of a modern democratic society . You have the freedom of choice to be disemboweled in a blue red or orangey car
count your blessings
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Next round of pay talk
Lincox wrote:Well DV, if you work an hour a day, you will be able to take a RELIEF break of 2 seconds after your first four clients and another one of 2 seconds at the end of your shift. If you need someone to manage your time and whip you into shape, I am sure there will be plenty of volunteers.![]()
![]()
![]()
Ah yes.............I was thinking of only one client at a time...................by appointment only
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Next round of pay talk
So I assume you will be introducing the park and loop method to these young ladies
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Next round of pay talk
That amongst others..........I purchased a copy of the Kama Sutra (for the over sixties) for research purposes of course................and I couldn't do those positions when I was 30Lincox wrote:So I assume you will be introducing the park and loop method to these young ladies
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Next round of pay talk
Wouldn't you get more use out of the Korma Sutradvbuk55 wrote:That amongst others..........I purchased a copy of the Kama Sutra (for the over sixties) for research purposes of course................and I couldn't do those positions when I was 30Lincox wrote:So I assume you will be introducing the park and loop method to these young ladies
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Next round of pay talk
Now that is a thought curry and crumpet...............could life get betterTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Wouldn't you get more use out of the Korma Sutradvbuk55 wrote:That amongst others..........I purchased a copy of the Kama Sutra (for the over sixties) for research purposes of course................and I couldn't do those positions when I was 30Lincox wrote:So I assume you will be introducing the park and loop method to these young ladies![]()
![]()
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: Next round of pay talk
Throw in a Gujerati carrot salad and a second crumpet and we are talking 
Bye
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Next round of pay talk
Is that a special kind of carrot B.............I mean various vegetablesBELIAL wrote:Throw in a Gujerati carrot salad and a second crumpet and we are talking
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: Next round of pay talk
Not special ,just grated and dressed with lemon salt and roasted mustard seeds . Now I know you dislike the dressed bit , but I think the roasted might compensate 
Bye
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Next round of pay talk
No matter how you dress it up B...............that was rude and you are going to the naughty room..............ME? I am just looking to earn a few bob in my dotage.........I didn't mention kinky............having said thatBELIAL wrote:Not special ,just grated and dressed with lemon salt and roasted mustard seeds . Now I know you dislike the dressed bit , but I think the roasted might compensate
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: Next round of pay talk
It goes without saying ,I knowdvbuk55 wrote:........I didn't mention kinky............having said that
Bye