ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Next round of pay talk

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Night Tonic
Posts: 1474
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 21:35

Re: Next round of pay talk

Post by Night Tonic »

Pay talk. :funneh stop it, my sides are hurting.
Don't believe everything you're told in the rest room
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: Next round of pay talk

Post by BELIAL »

What sides that? :angel :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Bye
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Next round of pay talk

Post by dvbuk55 »

Well I am not in the least worried about higher taxes, lower pay and a derisory old age pension..................I am starting a new business...........I am going to sell my body to beautiful young women to practise their technique before they get married so they don't disapppoint their intended........I'm just unsure how much I can reasonably charge for 7 seconds :nervous I don't want to go into the higher tax bracket :Very Happy
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Next round of pay talk

Post by Lincox »

Well DV, if you work an hour a day, you will be able to take a RELIEF break of 2 seconds after your first four clients and another one of 2 seconds at the end of your shift. If you need someone to manage your time and whip you into shape, I am sure there will be plenty of volunteers. :left: :left: :left: :left:
Danelectro
Posts: 1058
Joined: 13 Apr 2008, 01:02

Re: Next round of pay talk

Post by Danelectro »

BELIAL wrote:
Danelectro wrote:im just sick of crashing in the same car....
:roll: But Dan ,this is the epitome of a modern democratic society . You have the freedom of choice to be disemboweled in a blue red or orangey car :roll: count your blessings :chuckle
:chuckle thankfully not many blue ones up here
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Next round of pay talk

Post by dvbuk55 »

Lincox wrote:Well DV, if you work an hour a day, you will be able to take a RELIEF break of 2 seconds after your first four clients and another one of 2 seconds at the end of your shift. If you need someone to manage your time and whip you into shape, I am sure there will be plenty of volunteers. :left: :left: :left: :left:

Ah yes.............I was thinking of only one client at a time...................by appointment only :nervous not necessarily every day :shock: I mean when you get to a certain age :wink: it's not always easy to keep your ermmmmmmmmmmm attention span. :chuckle :chuckle
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: Next round of pay talk

Post by Lincox »

So I assume you will be introducing the park and loop method to these young ladies
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Next round of pay talk

Post by dvbuk55 »

Lincox wrote:So I assume you will be introducing the park and loop method to these young ladies
That amongst others..........I purchased a copy of the Kama Sutra (for the over sixties) for research purposes of course................and I couldn't do those positions when I was 30 :shock:
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Next round of pay talk

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Lincox wrote:So I assume you will be introducing the park and loop method to these young ladies
That amongst others..........I purchased a copy of the Kama Sutra (for the over sixties) for research purposes of course................and I couldn't do those positions when I was 30 :shock:
Wouldn't you get more use out of the Korma Sutra :whistle :whistle :whistle
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Next round of pay talk

Post by dvbuk55 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Lincox wrote:So I assume you will be introducing the park and loop method to these young ladies
That amongst others..........I purchased a copy of the Kama Sutra (for the over sixties) for research purposes of course................and I couldn't do those positions when I was 30 :shock:
Wouldn't you get more use out of the Korma Sutra :whistle :whistle :whistle
Now that is a thought curry and crumpet...............could life get better :hmmmm
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: Next round of pay talk

Post by BELIAL »

Throw in a Gujerati carrot salad and a second crumpet and we are talking :angel
Bye
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Next round of pay talk

Post by dvbuk55 »

BELIAL wrote:Throw in a Gujerati carrot salad and a second crumpet and we are talking :angel
Is that a special kind of carrot B.............I mean various vegetables :nervous :nervous :nervous
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: Next round of pay talk

Post by BELIAL »

Not special ,just grated and dressed with lemon salt and roasted mustard seeds . Now I know you dislike the dressed bit , but I think the roasted might compensate :angel
Bye
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Next round of pay talk

Post by dvbuk55 »

BELIAL wrote:Not special ,just grated and dressed with lemon salt and roasted mustard seeds . Now I know you dislike the dressed bit , but I think the roasted might compensate :angel
No matter how you dress it up B...............that was rude and you are going to the naughty room..............ME? I am just looking to earn a few bob in my dotage.........I didn't mention kinky............having said that
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: Next round of pay talk

Post by BELIAL »

dvbuk55 wrote:........I didn't mention kinky............having said that
It goes without saying ,I know :roll:
Bye