RedBagMan wrote:... anyone else had a mega-mega DSA mailshot from the above - it was virtually every bloody house
yep had them in our office, as well as dominos d2ds
RedBagMan wrote:... anyone else had a mega-mega DSA mailshot from the above - it was virtually every bloody house
That's for three of us, so it's only about £10 apiece, not dear at all really..............what makes you think that is too extravagant? Last night was KFC, it was half that but then again there was only half as much..............so for supper it was soup and fresh crispy rolls from the ovenIndy wrote:effing 'ell £30 you must be on managers wages to be able to afford that!dvbuk55 wrote:Well I like Dominos, I like their subs, pizzas, wedges, chicken wings ....long may they reign...and they deliver to your door and all for £30 or so.....in fact that could be my Saturday tea..............lovely jubbly.
Urgh! Horrible............... even if we had a whole pizza left we wouldn't eat it cold, it would go in the binSherpas Rule wrote:Can't beat going back to my student days and ordering a large pizza for tea and eating the leftovers the following day for dinner!
No DV...you re-heat the pizza...re-heated pizza tastes even better...trust me.dvbuk55 wrote:Urgh! Horrible............... even if we had a whole pizza left we wouldn't eat it cold, it would go in the binSherpas Rule wrote:Can't beat going back to my student days and ordering a large pizza for tea and eating the leftovers the following day for dinner!
We are still talking pizza here are weDarren wrote:This thread is one i have been waiting on....
Pizza Hut does not even come close to Dominos, Hut pizzas are bland and pretty much tasteless,
large sizzler with a dominator
A few lagers then to round it all off a nice glass of Malt...
The perfect end to a shitty week..
Truly I couldn't reheat a pizza, in the same way that cooked meat must be eaten on the same day.........I don't like leftover stuff, the dog and cat eat well thoughfishtank wrote:No DV...you re-heat the pizza...re-heated pizza tastes even better...trust me.dvbuk55 wrote:Urgh! Horrible............... even if we had a whole pizza left we wouldn't eat it cold, it would go in the binSherpas Rule wrote:Can't beat going back to my student days and ordering a large pizza for tea and eating the leftovers the following day for dinner!
You must remember the days of rationing DV...in those days the dog and cat had to fend for themselves.dvbuk55 wrote: Truly I couldn't reheat a pizza, in the same way that cooked meat must be eaten on the same day.........I don't like leftover stuff, the dog and cat eat well though
It may look like kindness ft, but really I'm fattening them up for next Christmas dinner, once I've retired (9th Dec), I won't be able to afford a turkeyfishtank wrote:You must remember the days of rationing DV...in those days the dog and cat had to fend for themselves.dvbuk55 wrote: Truly I couldn't reheat a pizza, in the same way that cooked meat must be eaten on the same day.........I don't like leftover stuff, the dog and cat eat well though