ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Dominos Pizza ...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
persil33
Posts: 50
Joined: 21 Oct 2009, 20:51
Gender: Male

Re: Dominos Pizza ...

Post by persil33 »

RedBagMan wrote:... anyone else had a mega-mega DSA mailshot from the above - it was virtually every bloody house :crazy:

yep had them in our office, as well as dominos d2ds :crazy:
taurus88
Posts: 1259
Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male

Re: Dominos Pizza ...

Post by taurus88 »

I might have a takeaway pizza tonight. Who's better, Dominos or Pizza Hut? I've always preferred the latter, but Dominos have better dips. Hmm, decisions, decisions. I could make one myself, I suppose, but I'd have to go shopping. Plus my oven is awful for cooking anything that requires the whole oven space - one side gets burnt, the other side is still cold.

Oh, and on these Dominos 'attacks' - did I mention I've been off this week :nana?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Dominos Pizza ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

Indy wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:Well I like Dominos, I like their subs, pizzas, wedges, chicken wings ....long may they reign...and they deliver to your door and all for £30 or so.....in fact that could be my Saturday tea..............lovely jubbly.
effing 'ell £30 you must be on managers wages to be able to afford that! :shock:
That's for three of us, so it's only about £10 apiece, not dear at all really..............what makes you think that is too extravagant? Last night was KFC, it was half that but then again there was only half as much..............so for supper it was soup and fresh crispy rolls from the oven
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Dominos Pizza ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

Sherpas Rule wrote:Can't beat going back to my student days and ordering a large pizza for tea and eating the leftovers the following day for dinner!
Urgh! Horrible............... even if we had a whole pizza left we wouldn't eat it cold, it would go in the bin :Sick
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Dominos Pizza ...

Post by fishtank »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Sherpas Rule wrote:Can't beat going back to my student days and ordering a large pizza for tea and eating the leftovers the following day for dinner!
Urgh! Horrible............... even if we had a whole pizza left we wouldn't eat it cold, it would go in the bin :Sick
No DV...you re-heat the pizza...re-heated pizza tastes even better...trust me. :wink:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Darren
Posts: 52
Joined: 12 Jun 2007, 14:40
Gender: Male
Location: Edinburgh

Re: Dominos Pizza ...

Post by Darren »

This thread is one i have been waiting on....

Pizza Hut does not even come close to Dominos, Hut pizzas are bland and pretty much tasteless,

large sizzler with a dominator base, bogof....

A few lagers then to round it all off a nice glass of Malt...


The perfect end to a shitty week..
My back is f****d......
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Dominos Pizza ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

Darren wrote:This thread is one i have been waiting on....

Pizza Hut does not even come close to Dominos, Hut pizzas are bland and pretty much tasteless,


large sizzler with a dominator

A few lagers then to round it all off a nice glass of Malt...


The perfect end to a shitty week..
We are still talking pizza here are we :nervous
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Dominos Pizza ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Sherpas Rule wrote:Can't beat going back to my student days and ordering a large pizza for tea and eating the leftovers the following day for dinner!
Urgh! Horrible............... even if we had a whole pizza left we wouldn't eat it cold, it would go in the bin :Sick
No DV...you re-heat the pizza...re-heated pizza tastes even better...trust me. :wink:
Truly I couldn't reheat a pizza, in the same way that cooked meat must be eaten on the same day.........I don't like leftover stuff, the dog and cat eat well though :neutral:
NWpostie
Posts: 3622
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: Dominos Pizza ...

Post by NWpostie »

Its Farmfood every week in mine
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Dominos Pizza ...

Post by fishtank »

dvbuk55 wrote: Truly I couldn't reheat a pizza, in the same way that cooked meat must be eaten on the same day.........I don't like leftover stuff, the dog and cat eat well though :neutral:
You must remember the days of rationing DV...in those days the dog and cat had to fend for themselves. :chuckle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Dominos Pizza ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote: Truly I couldn't reheat a pizza, in the same way that cooked meat must be eaten on the same day.........I don't like leftover stuff, the dog and cat eat well though :neutral:
You must remember the days of rationing DV...in those days the dog and cat had to fend for themselves. :chuckle
It may look like kindness ft, but really I'm fattening them up for next Christmas dinner, once I've retired (9th Dec), I won't be able to afford a turkey :sad: The wife's talking about putting me in an Old Folks home at christmas for a bit of respite............................ :shock:

Rationing?.......yes I do actually remember rationing, I don't think it finished until 1953 or so. Having said that some things are still on rationing at our house :chuckle