ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Secret Underground Mail
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: Secret Underground Mail
Post Office Railway a film by Fred Ivey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwRBrUwh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwRBrUwh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: Secret Underground Mail
"I only asked you to empty the dishwasher, just one thing"krussel wrote:Its no secret as its been on Blue Peter. I think its closed down now which is a shame.
BTW postbitch what is that bird saying on you avatar, cant make it out
Bye
-
Broxi51
- Posts: 1154
- Joined: 30 Jul 2007, 19:04
- Location: Scotland
Re: Secret Underground Mail
Am sure she's saying 'DGP & DVB please report to the naughty room where I will be waiting with whip in hand' 
The time has come to stop turning the other cheek, time to stop shaking our heads in bitter dismay, time to stop mumbling our angry words.
The time has come for union.
The time has come for union.
-
walkon
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 07 Nov 2010, 15:23
- Gender: Male
Re: Secret Underground Mail
I had a look around many years back and it was a very interesting place.
Unfortunately I don't think it would be much use today as many of the offices it originally served are now closed.
Unfortunately I don't think it would be much use today as many of the offices it originally served are now closed.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Secret Underground Mail
What the naughty room?walkon wrote:I had a look around many years back and it was a very interesting place.
Unfortunately I don't think it would be much use today as many of the offices it originally served are now closed.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Secret Underground Mail
Can't wait for my next visitBroxi51 wrote:Am sure she's saying 'DGP & DVB please report to the naughty room where I will be waiting with whip in hand'
-
walkon
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 07 Nov 2010, 15:23
- Gender: Male
Re: Secret Underground Mail
dvbuk55 wrote:What the naughty room?walkon wrote:I had a look around many years back and it was a very interesting place.
Unfortunately I don't think it would be much use today as many of the offices it originally served are now closed.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Secret Underground Mail
Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.

It's being expanded as we speak.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Secret Underground Mail
POSTMAN wrote:Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.
Nice one are they going to put that rack thing back in
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Secret Underground Mail
One lives in hope, though should the handcuffs go rusty?krussel wrote:POSTMAN wrote:Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.
Nice one are they going to put that rack thing back in
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Secret Underground Mail
WD40 works a treat on rustdvbuk55 wrote:One lives in hope, though should the handcuffs go rusty?krussel wrote:POSTMAN wrote:Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.
Nice one are they going to put that rack thing back in
Was it my turn last week to go in and feed the sheep ? Oops
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Secret Underground Mail
Oops indeed, when I did my turn the wellies were full of, well, need I spell it out?krussel wrote:WD40 works a treat on rustdvbuk55 wrote:One lives in hope, though should the handcuffs go rusty?krussel wrote:POSTMAN wrote:Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.
Nice one are they going to put that rack thing back in![]()
Was it my turn last week to go in and feed the sheep ? Oops
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Secret Underground Mail
Thanksdvbuk55 wrote:Oops indeed, when I did my turn the wellies were full of, well, need I spell it out?krussel wrote:WD40 works a treat on rustdvbuk55 wrote:One lives in hope, though should the handcuffs go rusty?krussel wrote:POSTMAN wrote:Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.
Nice one are they going to put that rack thing back in![]()
Was it my turn last week to go in and feed the sheep ? Oops
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Secret Underground Mail
.....the sheeps hind quartersDGP1 wrote:Thanksdvbuk55 wrote:Oops indeed, when I did my turn the wellies were full of, well, need I spell it out?krussel wrote:WD40 works a treat on rustdvbuk55 wrote:One lives in hope, though should the handcuffs go rusty?krussel wrote:Nice one are they going to put that rack thing back inPOSTMAN wrote:Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.
![]()
Was it my turn last week to go in and feed the sheep ? Oopsafter reading this I knocked my laptop off
![]()
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Secret Underground Mail
Well that is one scenario..........the truth is far less interesting, it was on his lap and the thought of krussel and the sheep-dip catapulted it from his lap on to the sheepskin rug that Mrs DGP................well need I go into detail?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:.....the sheeps hind quartersDGP1 wrote:Thanksdvbuk55 wrote:Oops indeed, when I did my turn the wellies were full of, well, need I spell it out?krussel wrote:WD40 works a treat on rustdvbuk55 wrote:One lives in hope, though should the handcuffs go rusty?krussel wrote:Nice one are they going to put that rack thing back inPOSTMAN wrote:Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.
![]()
Was it my turn last week to go in and feed the sheep ? Oopsafter reading this I knocked my laptop off
![]()