ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Secret Underground Mail

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: Secret Underground Mail

Post by post_bitch »

Post Office Railway a film by Fred Ivey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwRBrUwh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: Secret Underground Mail

Post by BELIAL »

krussel wrote:Its no secret as its been on Blue Peter :Very Happy . I think its closed down now which is a shame.

BTW postbitch what is that bird saying on you avatar, cant make it out :hmmmm
"I only asked you to empty the dishwasher, just one thing"
Bye
Broxi51
Posts: 1154
Joined: 30 Jul 2007, 19:04
Location: Scotland

Re: Secret Underground Mail

Post by Broxi51 »

Am sure she's saying 'DGP & DVB please report to the naughty room where I will be waiting with whip in hand' :nervous
The time has come to stop turning the other cheek, time to stop shaking our heads in bitter dismay, time to stop mumbling our angry words.
The time has come for union.
walkon
Posts: 11
Joined: 07 Nov 2010, 15:23
Gender: Male

Re: Secret Underground Mail

Post by walkon »

I had a look around many years back and it was a very interesting place.

Unfortunately I don't think it would be much use today as many of the offices it originally served are now closed.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Secret Underground Mail

Post by dvbuk55 »

walkon wrote:I had a look around many years back and it was a very interesting place.

Unfortunately I don't think it would be much use today as many of the offices it originally served are now closed.
What the naughty room? :shock:
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Secret Underground Mail

Post by dvbuk55 »

Broxi51 wrote:Am sure she's saying 'DGP & DVB please report to the naughty room where I will be waiting with whip in hand' :nervous
Can't wait for my next visit :Very Happy We will start calling it Miss Whiplash Cavern........................ :wink:
walkon
Posts: 11
Joined: 07 Nov 2010, 15:23
Gender: Male

Re: Secret Underground Mail

Post by walkon »

dvbuk55 wrote:
walkon wrote:I had a look around many years back and it was a very interesting place.

Unfortunately I don't think it would be much use today as many of the offices it originally served are now closed.
What the naughty room? :shock:
:oops:
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Secret Underground Mail

Post by POSTMAN »

Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.
:cuppa
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Secret Underground Mail

Post by krussel »

POSTMAN wrote:Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.
:cuppa

Nice one are they going to put that rack thing back in :Very Happy
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Secret Underground Mail

Post by dvbuk55 »

krussel wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.
:cuppa

Nice one are they going to put that rack thing back in :Very Happy
One lives in hope, though should the handcuffs go rusty? :angel
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Secret Underground Mail

Post by krussel »

dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.
:cuppa

Nice one are they going to put that rack thing back in :Very Happy
One lives in hope, though should the handcuffs go rusty? :angel
WD40 works a treat on rust :Very Happy

Was it my turn last week to go in and feed the sheep ? Oops :whistle
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Secret Underground Mail

Post by dvbuk55 »

krussel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.
:cuppa

Nice one are they going to put that rack thing back in :Very Happy
One lives in hope, though should the handcuffs go rusty? :angel
WD40 works a treat on rust :Very Happy

Was it my turn last week to go in and feed the sheep ? Oops :whistle
Oops indeed, when I did my turn the wellies were full of, well, need I spell it out? :shock:
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Secret Underground Mail

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.
:cuppa

Nice one are they going to put that rack thing back in :Very Happy
One lives in hope, though should the handcuffs go rusty? :angel
WD40 works a treat on rust :Very Happy

Was it my turn last week to go in and feed the sheep ? Oops :whistle
Oops indeed, when I did my turn the wellies were full of, well, need I spell it out? :shock:
Thanks :mad after reading this I knocked my laptop off :shock: :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Secret Underground Mail

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.
:cuppa
Nice one are they going to put that rack thing back in :Very Happy
One lives in hope, though should the handcuffs go rusty? :angel
WD40 works a treat on rust :Very Happy
Was it my turn last week to go in and feed the sheep ? Oops :whistle
Oops indeed, when I did my turn the wellies were full of, well, need I spell it out? :shock:
Thanks :mad after reading this I knocked my laptop off :shock: :nervous
.....the sheeps hind quarters :whistle
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Secret Underground Mail

Post by dvbuk55 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Naughty room will never close,it's always too busy ffs!
It's being expanded as we speak.
:cuppa
Nice one are they going to put that rack thing back in :Very Happy
One lives in hope, though should the handcuffs go rusty? :angel
WD40 works a treat on rust :Very Happy
Was it my turn last week to go in and feed the sheep ? Oops :whistle
Oops indeed, when I did my turn the wellies were full of, well, need I spell it out? :shock:
Thanks :mad after reading this I knocked my laptop off :shock: :nervous
.....the sheeps hind quarters :whistle
Well that is one scenario..........the truth is far less interesting, it was on his lap and the thought of krussel and the sheep-dip catapulted it from his lap on to the sheepskin rug that Mrs DGP................well need I go into detail? :Very Happy