ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Whats up with late weekly payslips???
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???
This is what I am worried about, we cannot verify if we have been paid any overtime during the Christmas pressure, if I am not being paid I can refuse to do any overtime.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
chrisj
- Posts: 1883
- Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 16:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???
Yes, TNT will probably be quicker because Royal Mail give priority to their rival's mail despite them paying a fraction of the cost of work done (seconday & tertiary) sorting and delivery of the mail.
Maybe we should go to Online payslips?
Maybe we should go to Online payslips?
-
janitor
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 689
- Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 16:18
- Gender: Male
Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???
I am surprised Dave and Billy haven't DSA'd the voice.
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???
why havent we had wage slip payment date 24th december
:vcfo
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
24601
- Posts: 325
- Joined: 14 May 2007, 16:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???
I still haven't had the last 2 payslips.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???
Got last weeks today - Apparently our Regional Manager is on the case

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
internetguy
- Posts: 183
- Joined: 01 Oct 2010, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???
we got last weeks slips today and typically most people were down 3 or 4 hours.......
-
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???
Last weeks arrived today, no problems with hours.
Pretty sure this weeks pay will be down though, as managers did not let on that Thursday 0900 was deadline last week for any prep or extended del o/t that would get sent to HQ...
Pretty sure this weeks pay will be down though, as managers did not let on that Thursday 0900 was deadline last week for any prep or extended del o/t that would get sent to HQ...
-
mucker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
- Gender: Female
- Location: cloud cookoo land
Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???
had it today

i did have the 8 hours docket..............
i did have the 8 hours docket..............
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie
"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
-
RonaldRhino
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 28 Oct 2010, 14:13
- Gender: Male
- Location: Cambs
-
thevardinator
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 16:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???
I want my blooming payslip! Not been on time for a good month now, seems to land on every Friday!
STAND TOGETHER IN THE FIGHT.
-
Postman Plodd
- Posts: 596
- Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???
no sign of last weeks or this weeks.
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???
I got last week's payslip today, so I guess I'll get this week's next week. 
-
Wild Cat
- Posts: 369
- Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 11:43
- Gender: Male
- Location: This piece of kit's not fit for purpose
Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???
Got last weeks payslip today, be careful as you have to keep track of the overtime that you do. This is beginning to look like they may be trying to confuse people by delivering the wage slips exactly a week late so that you haven't got a clue what overtime you have done or on what weeks you have done it.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???
Anybody fancy starting a campaign for payment in cash? Keep RM honest, save payroll jobs and keep your hard earned cash out of the filthy slut banker parasites mits. 
Bye