ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
NWpostie
Posts: 3622
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Post by NWpostie »

This is what I am worried about, we cannot verify if we have been paid any overtime during the Christmas pressure, if I am not being paid I can refuse to do any overtime.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
chrisj
Posts: 1883
Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 16:24
Gender: Male

Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Post by chrisj »

Yes, TNT will probably be quicker because Royal Mail give priority to their rival's mail despite them paying a fraction of the cost of work done (seconday & tertiary) sorting and delivery of the mail.

Maybe we should go to Online payslips?
janitor
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 689
Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 16:18
Gender: Male

Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Post by janitor »

I am surprised Dave and Billy haven't DSA'd the voice.
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Post by mucker »

why havent we had wage slip payment date 24th december :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :d'oh! :vcfo
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
24601
Posts: 325
Joined: 14 May 2007, 16:06
Gender: Male

Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Post by 24601 »

I still haven't had the last 2 payslips.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Got last weeks today - Apparently our Regional Manager is on the case :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
internetguy
Posts: 183
Joined: 01 Oct 2010, 19:04
Gender: Male

Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Post by internetguy »

we got last weeks slips today and typically most people were down 3 or 4 hours.......
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1923
Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
Gender: Male

Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Post by IloveMYredTROLLEY! »

Last weeks arrived today, no problems with hours.

Pretty sure this weeks pay will be down though, as managers did not let on that Thursday 0900 was deadline last week for any prep or extended del o/t that would get sent to HQ...
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Post by mucker »

had it today :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :d'oh!

i did have the 8 hours docket..............
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
RonaldRhino
Posts: 36
Joined: 28 Oct 2010, 14:13
Gender: Male
Location: Cambs

Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Post by RonaldRhino »

Got last weeks today all O/T correct :Applause
Refuse to Lose
thevardinator
Posts: 165
Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 16:21
Gender: Male

Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Post by thevardinator »

I want my blooming payslip! Not been on time for a good month now, seems to land on every Friday!
STAND TOGETHER IN THE FIGHT.
Postman Plodd
Posts: 596
Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
Gender: Male

Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Post by Postman Plodd »

no sign of last weeks or this weeks.
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Post by baldrick »

I got last week's payslip today, so I guess I'll get this week's next week. :d'oh!
Wild Cat
Posts: 369
Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 11:43
Gender: Male
Location: This piece of kit's not fit for purpose

Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Post by Wild Cat »

Got last weeks payslip today, be careful as you have to keep track of the overtime that you do. This is beginning to look like they may be trying to confuse people by delivering the wage slips exactly a week late so that you haven't got a clue what overtime you have done or on what weeks you have done it.
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: Whats up with late weekly payslips???

Post by BELIAL »

Anybody fancy starting a campaign for payment in cash? Keep RM honest, save payroll jobs and keep your hard earned cash out of the filthy slut banker parasites mits. :chuckle
Bye