You have my sympathy (for having to put up with the radio, not for being a mackem).happymackem wrote: its so loud people have to shout to hear each other,
my life is now HELL
what can i do
apart from ripping the bastard thing off the wall?
I few year ago, I had the same problem. I went in early, climbed up and removed a single wire. This worked a treat, and it took maintenance a year to get round to fixing it.
I know most people won't understand, as the majority are happy to have crap music playing while they work, but for a minority, it's hell. I don't know why, maybe it's a concentration thing, or a hearing thing.
I can't think of anything worse than having to put up with that, other than having to work with smoggies and mackems, although even they stay quiet now and again.