ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?

Post by DGP1 »

Aprilaydee wrote:I'm quite happy as I am to be honest. Santa has got me a few bits and bobs but I couldn't really think of anything I wanted for xmas besides my OU course stuff.

I've got alcohol and chocolate so I'm happy :chuckle
You and me too, you do know how to say the naughtiest things :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:I'm quite happy as I am to be honest. Santa has got me a few bits and bobs but I couldn't really think of anything I wanted for xmas besides my OU course stuff.

I've got alcohol and chocolate so I'm happy :chuckle
You and me too, you do know how to say the naughtiest things :wink:
I took my disabled neighbour to Tescos earlier (which was absolutely heaving) and I decided to stock up on the essentials as you do... Smirnoff, Bacardi, Baileys, Coca cola, Lemonade, some Terrys Orange Segsations, some Mingles, some Mint and Limes to go with the alcohol. Oh and some milk and Bran Flakes. :chuckle

It reminded me of the old joke "Are you having a party?" "No..." "What have you bought the Bran Flakes for then!"
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
feduppostie
Posts: 947
Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46

Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?

Post by feduppostie »

I just want a rest :Very Happy

my kids to like their presents ( and the other half of course)

but mostly I need a rest

happy xmas all hope you all have a good one
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

feduppostie wrote:I just want a rest :Very Happy

my kids to like their presents ( and the other half of course)

but mostly I need a rest

happy xmas all hope you all have a good one
Don't your kids like your other half then? :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
wiganpostie
Posts: 670
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
Gender: Male

Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?

Post by wiganpostie »

I want the Internet to die for the next four days to stop the bored morons from clicking 'buy it now' buttons. bah Humbug.
Pat Ostman
Posts: 2797
Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
Gender: Male
Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.

Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?

Post by Pat Ostman »

Aprilaydee wrote:I'm quite happy as I am to be honest. Santa has got me a few bits and bobs but I couldn't really think of anything I wanted for xmas :chuckle
same here :Very Happy
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
youwot!!!!!
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 582
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 14:45
Gender: Male
Location: oop north

Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?

Post by youwot!!!!! »

happymackem wrote:park and loop finished and i mean finished forever and this union to stand up and show some balls

you don't want much do you!!!!!more chance of seeing santa than royal fail admitting it got something wrong.
who the hell invests £2 billion into a servic and makes it worse?????????????
you really couldn't make it up!!!!!!!!!!!
jack straw
Posts: 260
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 17:08
Gender: Female

Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?

Post by jack straw »

I'd like the Union to sack Hayes and Ward, and get in someone with an ounce of sense and credibility. :arrrghhh :evil/mad
enzio
Posts: 379
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 16:30
Gender: Male

Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?

Post by enzio »

happymackem wrote:park and loop finished and i mean finished forever and this union to stand up and show some balls
dont be silly now why dont you ask for some thing that you might possibley get :crazy:
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

wiganpostie wrote:I want the Internet to die for the next four days to stop the bored morons from clicking 'buy it now' buttons. bah Humbug.

What!! - RMC would become a casualty with collateral damage
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
jaylime
Posts: 331
Joined: 09 Jan 2009, 10:27
Gender: Male

Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?

Post by jaylime »

In my stocking I would like 3 things.

1.A collection of Royal Mail managers.
2.A field.
3.A cluster bomb.

MERRY CHRISTMAS :mad
mailroyaly
Posts: 129
Joined: 15 Feb 2008, 16:00
Gender: Male
Location: over there

Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?

Post by mailroyaly »

a zx spectrum :nana
dohnut
Posts: 658
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:15
Gender: Male

Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?

Post by dohnut »

mailroyaly wrote:a zx spectrum :nana
Some people are easily pleased.