You and me too, you do know how to say the naughtiest thingsAprilaydee wrote:I'm quite happy as I am to be honest. Santa has got me a few bits and bobs but I couldn't really think of anything I wanted for xmas besides my OU course stuff.
I've got alcohol and chocolate so I'm happy
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?
I took my disabled neighbour to Tescos earlier (which was absolutely heaving) and I decided to stock up on the essentials as you do... Smirnoff, Bacardi, Baileys, Coca cola, Lemonade, some Terrys Orange Segsations, some Mingles, some Mint and Limes to go with the alcohol. Oh and some milk and Bran Flakes.DGP1 wrote:You and me too, you do know how to say the naughtiest thingsAprilaydee wrote:I'm quite happy as I am to be honest. Santa has got me a few bits and bobs but I couldn't really think of anything I wanted for xmas besides my OU course stuff.
I've got alcohol and chocolate so I'm happy
It reminded me of the old joke "Are you having a party?" "No..." "What have you bought the Bran Flakes for then!"
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
feduppostie
- Posts: 947
- Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46
Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?
I just want a rest
my kids to like their presents ( and the other half of course)
but mostly I need a rest
happy xmas all hope you all have a good one
my kids to like their presents ( and the other half of course)
but mostly I need a rest
happy xmas all hope you all have a good one
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?
Don't your kids like your other half then?feduppostie wrote:I just want a rest![]()
my kids to like their presents ( and the other half of course)
but mostly I need a rest
happy xmas all hope you all have a good one
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?
I want the Internet to die for the next four days to stop the bored morons from clicking 'buy it now' buttons. bah Humbug.
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?
same hereAprilaydee wrote:I'm quite happy as I am to be honest. Santa has got me a few bits and bobs but I couldn't really think of anything I wanted for xmas
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
-
youwot!!!!!
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 582
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 14:45
- Gender: Male
- Location: oop north
Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?
happymackem wrote:park and loop finished and i mean finished forever and this union to stand up and show some balls
you don't want much do you!!!!!more chance of seeing santa than royal fail admitting it got something wrong.
who the hell invests £2 billion into a servic and makes it worse?????????????
you really couldn't make it up!!!!!!!!!!!
you really couldn't make it up!!!!!!!!!!!
-
jack straw
- Posts: 260
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 17:08
- Gender: Female
Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?
I'd like the Union to sack Hayes and Ward, and get in someone with an ounce of sense and credibility.

-
enzio
- Posts: 379
- Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?
dont be silly now why dont you ask for some thing that you might possibley gethappymackem wrote:park and loop finished and i mean finished forever and this union to stand up and show some balls
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?
wiganpostie wrote:I want the Internet to die for the next four days to stop the bored morons from clicking 'buy it now' buttons. bah Humbug.
What!! - RMC would become a casualty with collateral damage
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
jaylime
- Posts: 331
- Joined: 09 Jan 2009, 10:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?
In my stocking I would like 3 things.
1.A collection of Royal Mail managers.
2.A field.
3.A cluster bomb.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
1.A collection of Royal Mail managers.
2.A field.
3.A cluster bomb.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
-
mailroyaly
- Posts: 129
- Joined: 15 Feb 2008, 16:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: over there
-
dohnut
- Posts: 658
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Forget the Punters - What do YOU want for Christmas ?
Some people are easily pleased.mailroyaly wrote:a zx spectrum