This is the problem.sidewinder wrote:That's how I felt. In October I got another job, less stress, less workload and more pay. Never felt happier after all them years ESP the last 3 or 4 on royal fail. I was humming and erring bout leaving but just looked at the view of d2ds extra this extra that and thought there has to be better and there is.Thorby Bislam wrote:I want out now. Been moaning about the job for a while but now I've got to do it in before it does me in.
I know how the arguments go: It's fairly well paid for what it is and there are too few jobs around in the recession.
But thing is: the more workload they pile on us, the less well paid it gets. I would gladly trade it for a lighter, lower paid job.
I changed from a reasonably well paid office job, 9 - 5 stressful, full of backstabbers, because I wanted to finish at an earlier time and have a life! (loads of the lads in my DO play golf,weather permitting).
I loved the job, and it was a lifestyle I wanted, now it is nothing like the job I first did, and I might as well go back to the office job. And I even in this harsh employment environment I think I could secure a similar position.
Because of the hassle from DIMs, unrealistic workloads, and forever changing hours! It is something I need to consider early next year.
If RM paid me to go, then yes I would!
