Call yerself a northener? Ya big mincer - I also go commando, but my plums are untouched by chemical heat stimulation....alll au naturel for my boys!wiganpostie wrote:I like to go commando under my Royal Mail issue pantaloons in this weather - a splash of Brut on my wrinkled gentleman and his two close friends keeps me warm and toasty for the duration of my walk.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
never mind the snow its -10
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: never mind the snow its -10
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: never mind the snow its -10
I do the same but that's not the point... RM should provide you with the Brut...wiganpostie wrote:I like to go commando under my Royal Mail issue pantaloons in this weather - a splash of Brut on my wrinkled gentleman and his two close friends keeps me warm and toasty for the duration of my walk.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: never mind the snow its -10
They wanted to, but Henry Cooper has been hoarding it to polish his head. His big head I mean. Well, the one on top.Aprilaydee wrote:I do the same but that's not the point... RM should provide you with the Brut...wiganpostie wrote:I like to go commando under my Royal Mail issue pantaloons in this weather - a splash of Brut on my wrinkled gentleman and his two close friends keeps me warm and toasty for the duration of my walk.
-
meercat
- Posts: 814
- Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 16:15
- Gender: Male
Re: never mind the snow its -10
Yeah and if employers are supposed to supply clothing to keep us warm why don't they have thermal long-johns, vest and full length gloves available? If we need to wear these to keep warm shouldn't RM supply them?
-
REDLETTER
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 748
- Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL
Re: never mind the snow its -10
I supply my own!meercat wrote:Yeah and if employers are supposed to supply clothing to keep us warm why don't they have thermal long-johns, vest and full length gloves available? If we need to wear these to keep warm shouldn't RM supply them?

-
Biker Mouse
- Posts: 543
- Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 18:37
- Gender: Male
Re: never mind the snow its -10
REDLETTER wrote:I supply my own!meercat wrote:Yeah and if employers are supposed to supply clothing to keep us warm why don't they have thermal long-johns, vest and full length gloves available? If we need to wear these to keep warm shouldn't RM supply them?![]()
-
dohnut
- Posts: 658
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:15
- Gender: Male
Re: never mind the snow its -10
That image is wrong on so many levels.REDLETTER wrote:I supply my own!meercat wrote:Yeah and if employers are supposed to supply clothing to keep us warm why don't they have thermal long-johns, vest and full length gloves available? If we need to wear these to keep warm shouldn't RM supply them?![]()
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: never mind the snow its -10
dohnut wrote:That image is wrong on so many levels.REDLETTER wrote:I supply my own!meercat wrote:Yeah and if employers are supposed to supply clothing to keep us warm why don't they have thermal long-johns, vest and full length gloves available? If we need to wear these to keep warm shouldn't RM supply them?![]()
70s porn
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.