ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

never mind the snow its -10

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: never mind the snow its -10

Post by smokerjim »

wiganpostie wrote:I like to go commando under my Royal Mail issue pantaloons in this weather - a splash of Brut on my wrinkled gentleman and his two close friends keeps me warm and toasty for the duration of my walk.
Call yerself a northener? Ya big mincer - I also go commando, but my plums are untouched by chemical heat stimulation....alll au naturel for my boys!
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: never mind the snow its -10

Post by TeeferTiger »

wiganpostie wrote:I like to go commando under my Royal Mail issue pantaloons in this weather - a splash of Brut on my wrinkled gentleman and his two close friends keeps me warm and toasty for the duration of my walk.
I do the same but that's not the point... RM should provide you with the Brut... :nervous
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
wiganpostie
Posts: 670
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
Gender: Male

Re: never mind the snow its -10

Post by wiganpostie »

Aprilaydee wrote:
wiganpostie wrote:I like to go commando under my Royal Mail issue pantaloons in this weather - a splash of Brut on my wrinkled gentleman and his two close friends keeps me warm and toasty for the duration of my walk.
I do the same but that's not the point... RM should provide you with the Brut... :nervous
They wanted to, but Henry Cooper has been hoarding it to polish his head. His big head I mean. Well, the one on top.
meercat
Posts: 814
Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 16:15
Gender: Male

Re: never mind the snow its -10

Post by meercat »

Yeah and if employers are supposed to supply clothing to keep us warm why don't they have thermal long-johns, vest and full length gloves available? If we need to wear these to keep warm shouldn't RM supply them?
REDLETTER
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 748
Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
Gender: Male
Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL

Re: never mind the snow its -10

Post by REDLETTER »

meercat wrote:Yeah and if employers are supposed to supply clothing to keep us warm why don't they have thermal long-johns, vest and full length gloves available? If we need to wear these to keep warm shouldn't RM supply them?
I supply my own! :wink:

Image
Biker Mouse
Posts: 543
Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 18:37
Gender: Male

Re: never mind the snow its -10

Post by Biker Mouse »

REDLETTER wrote:
meercat wrote:Yeah and if employers are supposed to supply clothing to keep us warm why don't they have thermal long-johns, vest and full length gloves available? If we need to wear these to keep warm shouldn't RM supply them?
I supply my own! :wink:

Image


:shock: :hmmmm :confused :nervous :Sick :silenced............!!
dohnut
Posts: 658
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:15
Gender: Male

Re: never mind the snow its -10

Post by dohnut »

REDLETTER wrote:
meercat wrote:Yeah and if employers are supposed to supply clothing to keep us warm why don't they have thermal long-johns, vest and full length gloves available? If we need to wear these to keep warm shouldn't RM supply them?
I supply my own! :wink:

Image
That image is wrong on so many levels. :shock:
NWpostie
Posts: 3622
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: never mind the snow its -10

Post by NWpostie »

dohnut wrote:
REDLETTER wrote:
meercat wrote:Yeah and if employers are supposed to supply clothing to keep us warm why don't they have thermal long-johns, vest and full length gloves available? If we need to wear these to keep warm shouldn't RM supply them?
I supply my own! :wink:

Image
That image is wrong on so many levels. :shock:

70s porn :left:
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.