Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:Tipped him last week! 6 bottles of xport and half a 12inch piping hot pizza!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
madness
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: madness
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: madness
mclovin wrote:Jimmy Carr it is up to the MANAGER to convey you to your lasping and back if neccesary, NOT dead walking for 1 hour.
Its in the agreement and a definite no no.
where exactly does it state that in the agreement? never seen ANY comment in the agreement like that
-
internetguy
- Posts: 183
- Joined: 01 Oct 2010, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: madness
sounds like a top tip, i'd be more than happy with that !!!Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:Tipped him last week! 6 bottles of xport and half a 12inch piping hot pizza!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: madness
I tried to tip mine with a 12 incher but he wasn't having any of itJimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:Tipped him last week! 6 bottles of xport and half a 12inch piping hot pizza!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: madness
You know where you're going now DG, don't you ? ........... ta ta son, see you laterDGP1 wrote:I tried to tip mine with a 12 incher but he wasn't having any of itJimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:Tipped him last week! 6 bottles of xport and half a 12inch piping hot pizza!spoilsport
![]()
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: madness
NO NO NOOOOOOOO,we're tidying it up for the xmas party!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
postmanplod69
- Posts: 146
- Joined: 04 Sep 2007, 21:52
- Location: at my frame
Re: madness
Personally i cannot understand why you are lapsing at Christmas time 
-
Ogg
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 13:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: Cornwall
Re: madness
Like others we've had the first sunday where there is no work (we all used to come in to sort and prep for the monday) despite the fact that we have a basement full of overdue parcels sat there doing nothing. I had to unlock for a huge afternoon delivery of mail/packets/parcels and get this, man the callers office.
I wondered why not one single member of the public came in for a parcel or five until I checked the seasonal blue p379 cards. Yep, there is nothing to state that the office would be open to the public on the 19th :) Madness I tell you :)
Tomorrow is going to be a phuqer :)
I wondered why not one single member of the public came in for a parcel or five until I checked the seasonal blue p379 cards. Yep, there is nothing to state that the office would be open to the public on the 19th :) Madness I tell you :)
Tomorrow is going to be a phuqer :)