ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How Ironic

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: How Ironic

Post by DGP1 »

POSTMAN wrote:Does he wanna cake!
You still threatening to bake a cake :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: How Ironic

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

DGP1 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Does he wanna cake!
You still threatening to bake a cake :wink:
Perhaps he has been playing Mafia Wars on Facebook too much. :whistle :whistle
Image

and to Birthday boy

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: How Ironic

Post by stokes11eg »

:shock: How romantic--your wife buys you an insurance policy for your birthday-----has she made sure all' accidents' ane 'incidents'are covered! Happy Birthday--enjoy the Jaffa Cakes, a prerequisite of old age!
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: How Ironic

Post by DGP1 »

stokes11eg wrote::shock: How romantic--your wife buys you an insurance policy for your birthday-----has she made sure all' accidents' ane 'incidents'are covered! Happy Birthday--enjoy the Jaffa Cakes, a prerequisite of old age!
Has that given you ideas :hmmmm because my wife has recently bought me a new insurance policy..............just before that piano almost hit me on the head :shock: :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: How Ironic

Post by stokes11eg »

:shock: I'd only insure you against escaping from the naughty room!
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: How Ironic

Post by DGP1 »

stokes11eg wrote::shock: I'd only insure you against escaping from the naughty room!
Houdini was an amature compared to my escapology :nervous no company would ever cover that :nana :nana
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: How Ironic

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Does he wanna cake!
You still threatening to bake a cake :wink:
No he's not, he's only done it because I am diabetic and he knows I can't eat any, the swine - I had heard he was drummed out of the SS for cruelty. :Very Happy
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: How Ironic

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Does he wanna cake!
You still threatening to bake a cake :wink:
No he's not, he's only done it because I am diabetic and he knows I can't eat any, the swine - I had heard he was drummed out of the SS for cruelty. :Very Happy
Don't worry, if you come over to the naughty room I'll give you a kiss :Very Happy and I'll have the cake :nana :nana
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: How Ironic

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Does he wanna cake!
You still threatening to bake a cake :wink:
No he's not, he's only done it because I am diabetic and he knows I can't eat any, the swine - I had heard he was drummed out of the SS for cruelty. :Very Happy
Don't worry, if you come over to the naughty room I'll give you a kiss :Very Happy and I'll have the cake :nana :nana
On my way :wave
drb
Posts: 1044
Joined: 30 Jan 2007, 21:44
Gender: Male

Re: How Ironic

Post by drb »

the last thing I needed was another clout round the head
:crazy:

Happy Belated birthday DVB!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: How Ironic

Post by dvbuk55 »

drb wrote:
the last thing I needed was another clout round the head
:crazy:

Happy Belated birthday DVB!
Thanks drb....back to work tomorrow :cry
andy2007
Posts: 3971
Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
Gender: Male
Location: Earth

Re: How Ironic

Post by andy2007 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Does he wanna cake!
You still threatening to bake a cake :wink:
No he's not, he's only done it because I am diabetic and he knows I can't eat any, the swine - I had heard he was drummed out of the SS for cruelty. :Very Happy
I thought he was going to bake you one of these: http://diabeticgourmet.com/recipes/Desserts/Cakes/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: How Ironic

Post by dvbuk55 »

andy2007 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Does he wanna cake!
You still threatening to bake a cake :wink:
No he's not, he's only done it because I am diabetic and he knows I can't eat any, the swine - I had heard he was drummed out of the SS for cruelty. :Very Happy
I thought he was going to bake you one of these: http://diabeticgourmet.com/recipes/Desserts/Cakes/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It all sounds delicious.................I'll get the wife to have a crack at it :wave
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

Re: How Ironic

Post by baldrick »

dvbuk55 wrote:I have an aversion to hospitals and take loads of medication for heart, blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, 11 a day
You're one of the people who should be paying more towards the NHS then (Market forces)! :Very Happy :whistle

OK only joking - and belated Birthday Wishes to you!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: How Ironic

Post by dvbuk55 »

baldrick wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:I have an aversion to hospitals and take loads of medication for heart, blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, 11 a day
You're one of the people who should be paying more towards the NHS then (Market forces)! :Very Happy :whistle

OK only joking - and belated Birthday Wishes to you!
You terrible terrible person, there is no way I should be paying more, :no no that's for all the other plebs............ :chuckle :chuckle

Bearing in mind all those years that I contributed and wasn't a burden like I am now :cry pass me the rope and I'll ...................hang some other fecker then I can have his share :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle