You still threatening to bake a cakePOSTMAN wrote:Does he wanna cake!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How Ironic
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: How Ironic
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: How Ironic
Perhaps he has been playing Mafia Wars on Facebook too much.DGP1 wrote:You still threatening to bake a cakePOSTMAN wrote:Does he wanna cake!

and to Birthday boy

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: How Ironic
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: How Ironic
Has that given you ideasstokes11eg wrote:How romantic--your wife buys you an insurance policy for your birthday-----has she made sure all' accidents' ane 'incidents'are covered! Happy Birthday--enjoy the Jaffa Cakes, a prerequisite of old age!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: How Ironic
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: How Ironic
Houdini was an amature compared to my escapologystokes11eg wrote:I'd only insure you against escaping from the naughty room!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: How Ironic
No he's not, he's only done it because I am diabetic and he knows I can't eat any, the swine - I had heard he was drummed out of the SS for cruelty.DGP1 wrote:You still threatening to bake a cakePOSTMAN wrote:Does he wanna cake!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: How Ironic
Don't worry, if you come over to the naughty room I'll give you a kissdvbuk55 wrote:No he's not, he's only done it because I am diabetic and he knows I can't eat any, the swine - I had heard he was drummed out of the SS for cruelty.DGP1 wrote:You still threatening to bake a cakePOSTMAN wrote:Does he wanna cake!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: How Ironic
On my wayDGP1 wrote:Don't worry, if you come over to the naughty room I'll give you a kissdvbuk55 wrote:No he's not, he's only done it because I am diabetic and he knows I can't eat any, the swine - I had heard he was drummed out of the SS for cruelty.DGP1 wrote:You still threatening to bake a cakePOSTMAN wrote:Does he wanna cake!and I'll have the cake
![]()
-
drb
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 30 Jan 2007, 21:44
- Gender: Male
Re: How Ironic
the last thing I needed was another clout round the head
Happy Belated birthday DVB!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: How Ironic
Thanks drb....back to work tomorrowdrb wrote:the last thing I needed was another clout round the head![]()
Happy Belated birthday DVB!
-
andy2007
- Posts: 3971
- Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Earth
Re: How Ironic
I thought he was going to bake you one of these: http://diabeticgourmet.com/recipes/Desserts/Cakes/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;dvbuk55 wrote:No he's not, he's only done it because I am diabetic and he knows I can't eat any, the swine - I had heard he was drummed out of the SS for cruelty.DGP1 wrote:You still threatening to bake a cakePOSTMAN wrote:Does he wanna cake!
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!
it's just another outlook on Reality!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: How Ironic
It all sounds delicious.................I'll get the wife to have a crack at itandy2007 wrote:I thought he was going to bake you one of these: http://diabeticgourmet.com/recipes/Desserts/Cakes/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;dvbuk55 wrote:No he's not, he's only done it because I am diabetic and he knows I can't eat any, the swine - I had heard he was drummed out of the SS for cruelty.DGP1 wrote:You still threatening to bake a cakePOSTMAN wrote:Does he wanna cake!
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: How Ironic
You're one of the people who should be paying more towards the NHS then (Market forces)!dvbuk55 wrote:I have an aversion to hospitals and take loads of medication for heart, blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, 11 a day
OK only joking - and belated Birthday Wishes to you!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: How Ironic
You terrible terrible person, there is no way I should be paying more,baldrick wrote:You're one of the people who should be paying more towards the NHS then (Market forces)!dvbuk55 wrote:I have an aversion to hospitals and take loads of medication for heart, blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, 11 a day![]()
![]()
OK only joking - and belated Birthday Wishes to you!
Bearing in mind all those years that I contributed and wasn't a burden like I am now