ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Missorts
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16726
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Missorts
Zetland Place
Skinflats
Falkirk
Skinflats
Falkirk
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: Missorts
One I know from my non-league football travels rather than postie travels - it's in Shepshed, Leicestershire ...


"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Missorts
Delivery point near the near the village of Fawkham, called Fawkham Hall ( try saying it in a posh accent
) and yes, it was a deliberate choice by the owner 
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
BettySwollocks
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12
Re: Missorts
I have a Hardon
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&rlz ... a=N&tab=wl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&rlz ... a=N&tab=wl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Missorts
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Butt+Ho ... 09,,0,5.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;RedBagMan wrote:One I know from my non-league football travels rather than postie travels - it's in Shepshed, Leicestershire ...
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Mr Blonde
- Posts: 337
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44
Re: Missorts
I've been to both [C]anal Street and Butthole Lane!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
And I'll just bet you're not the only one!Mr Blonde wrote:I've been to both [C]anal Street and Butthole Lane!
We have a Dick Lane.............absolutely true.........I was going to move there but the other residents complained about the name change to Little................which is absolutely not true
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16726
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Missorts
What's wrong with Little Lane?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Mr Blonde
- Posts: 337
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44
Re: Missorts
I took a photo of the Butthole Lane roadsign too like the one posted here. I bet everyone does.dvbuk55 wrote:And I'll just bet you're not the only one!Mr Blonde wrote:I've been to both [C]anal Street and Butthole Lane!
We have a Dick Lane.............absolutely true.........I was going to move there but the other residents complained about the name change to Little................which is absolutely not true![]()
![]()
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
Surprisingly enough Mr B, you may find that there are less people interested in buttholes than you think..............still whatever turns you on....just remember what Bill Clinton said of the US MilitaryMr Blonde wrote:I took a photo of the Butthole Lane roadsign too like the one posted here. I bet everyone does.dvbuk55 wrote:And I'll just bet you're not the only one!Mr Blonde wrote:I've been to both [C]anal Street and Butthole Lane!
We have a Dick Lane.............absolutely true.........I was going to move there but the other residents complained about the name change to Little................which is absolutely not true![]()
![]()
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16726
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Missorts
Two Waters Foot
Cornwall
Pl14
Cornwall
Pl14
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
andya
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 13:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
Aye Balshagray G14 I think, not the best part of Glasgow. :dcfoAcca Dacca wrote:I once came across a Balshagray Avenue and tee hee hee'd im ashamed to admit
-
andya
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 13:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
[quote="clashcityrocker"]Two Waters Foot
Cornwall
I had to go back for a packet which I ended up p739'n, because the thing was brown paper and soakin due to the
fine scottish weather the item was exposed to be a massive purple dildo; addressed to a one Mr G Dick.
I would of laughed but i was to f**kin tired. :dcfo
Cornwall
I had to go back for a packet which I ended up p739'n, because the thing was brown paper and soakin due to the
fine scottish weather the item was exposed to be a massive purple dildo; addressed to a one Mr G Dick.
I would of laughed but i was to f**kin tired. :dcfo
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16726
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Missorts
Leaves Green Bracknell
Ralphs Ride Bracknell
Ralphs Ride Bracknell
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.