ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Missorts

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Missorts

Post by clashcityrocker »

Zetland Place
Skinflats
Falkirk
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: Missorts

Post by RedBagMan »

One I know from my non-league football travels rather than postie travels - it's in Shepshed, Leicestershire ...

Image
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Missorts

Post by smokerjim »

Delivery point near the near the village of Fawkham, called Fawkham Hall ( try saying it in a posh accent :wink: ) and yes, it was a deliberate choice by the owner :chuckle
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
BettySwollocks
Posts: 346
Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12

Re: Missorts

Post by BettySwollocks »

I have a Hardon :wink:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&rlz ... a=N&tab=wl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72763
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Missorts

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

RedBagMan wrote:One I know from my non-league football travels rather than postie travels - it's in Shepshed, Leicestershire ...

Image
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Butt+Ho ... 09,,0,5.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
BettySwollocks
Posts: 346
Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12

Re: Missorts

Post by BettySwollocks »

Image
Mr Blonde
Posts: 337
Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44

Re: Missorts

Post by Mr Blonde »

I've been to both [C]anal Street and Butthole Lane!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Missorts

Post by dvbuk55 »

Mr Blonde wrote:I've been to both [C]anal Street and Butthole Lane!
And I'll just bet you're not the only one!

We have a Dick Lane.............absolutely true.........I was going to move there but the other residents complained about the name change to Little................which is absolutely not true :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Missorts

Post by clashcityrocker »

What's wrong with Little Lane?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Mr Blonde
Posts: 337
Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44

Re: Missorts

Post by Mr Blonde »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Mr Blonde wrote:I've been to both [C]anal Street and Butthole Lane!
And I'll just bet you're not the only one!

We have a Dick Lane.............absolutely true.........I was going to move there but the other residents complained about the name change to Little................which is absolutely not true :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I took a photo of the Butthole Lane roadsign too like the one posted here. I bet everyone does.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Missorts

Post by dvbuk55 »

Mr Blonde wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Mr Blonde wrote:I've been to both [C]anal Street and Butthole Lane!
And I'll just bet you're not the only one!

We have a Dick Lane.............absolutely true.........I was going to move there but the other residents complained about the name change to Little................which is absolutely not true :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I took a photo of the Butthole Lane roadsign too like the one posted here. I bet everyone does.
Surprisingly enough Mr B, you may find that there are less people interested in buttholes than you think..............still whatever turns you on....just remember what Bill Clinton said of the US Military :chuckle :chuckle
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Missorts

Post by clashcityrocker »

Two Waters Foot
Cornwall
Pl14
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
andya
Posts: 5
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 13:45
Gender: Male

Re: Missorts

Post by andya »

Acca Dacca wrote:I once came across a Balshagray Avenue and tee hee hee'd im ashamed to admit
Aye Balshagray G14 I think, not the best part of Glasgow. :dcfo
andya
Posts: 5
Joined: 24 Jan 2011, 13:45
Gender: Male

Re: Missorts

Post by andya »

[quote="clashcityrocker"]Two Waters Foot
Cornwall
I had to go back for a packet which I ended up p739'n, because the thing was brown paper and soakin due to the
fine scottish weather the item was exposed to be a massive purple dildo; addressed to a one Mr G Dick.
I would of laughed but i was to f**kin tired. :dcfo
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Missorts

Post by clashcityrocker »

Leaves Green Bracknell
Ralphs Ride Bracknell
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.