baldrick wrote:You are allowed to have a second job as lonh as it doesn't affect your employment with RM.
But you are not allowed to work for a competitor.
Though I recall Stormproof saying that a TNT employee worked on Saturdays for RM at her DO.
Blimey Baldrick you've a good memory
I always thought we were'nt allowed to work for a competitor, mail integrity as someone else suggested.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Stormproof wrote:Blimey Baldrick you've a good memory
I do remember conversations from 20 years ago or more, which sometimes comes in useful in arguments.
I have been told I may have a mild form oi autism - I don't know if that is a symptom.
Stormproof wrote:Blimey Baldrick you've a good memory
I do remember conversations from 20 years ago or more, which sometimes comes in useful in arguments.
I have been told I may have a mild form oi autism - I don't know if that is a symptom.
Yes.......I can probably recall conversations of 40 years ago...............the final word being, No!
Stormproof wrote:Blimey Baldrick you've a good memory
I do remember conversations from 20 years ago or more, which sometimes comes in useful in arguments.
I have been told I may have a mild form oi autism - I don't know if that is a symptom.
Yes.......I can probably recall conversations of 40 years ago...............the final word being, No!
That reminds me a lot of my ex wife
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Stormproof wrote:Blimey Baldrick you've a good memory
I do remember conversations from 20 years ago or more, which sometimes comes in useful in arguments.
I have been told I may have a mild form oi autism - I don't know if that is a symptom.
Yes.......I can probably recall conversations of 40 years ago...............the final word being, No!
On a related note the DHL guy who delivers around our area reguarly calls into our D.O. to ask for directions or for help with incomplete addresses...
I personally dont have a problem with it, he seems a decent enough bloke just trying to make a living, even if he is working for one of our so called competitors.
wacko74 wrote:On a related note the DHL guy who delivers around our area reguarly calls into our D.O. to ask for directions or for help with incomplete addresses...
I personally dont have a problem with it, he seems a decent enough bloke just trying to make a living, even if he is working for one of our so called competitors.
One of the guys I work with refuses to give them directions lol And the DHL guy that delivers around there, just walks into the D.O. through the staff doors, doesn't even stand there and knock and wait like the customers do (we don't have a callers office, just a bell at the door).