ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

p739ing packets without even attempting delivery

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
baleout
Posts: 122
Joined: 01 Oct 2010, 16:15
Gender: Male

Re: p739ing packets without even attempting delivery

Post by baleout »

Cheeky buggers! It's my wedding so I get to choose the cake.

Jay wants to opt for a nice fluffy "Queen Sponge".
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: p739ing packets without even attempting delivery

Post by dvbuk55 »

baleout wrote:Cheeky buggers! It's my wedding so I get to choose the cake.

Jay wants to opt for a nice fluffy "Queen Sponge".
:silenced
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Let's lighten the mood...

Post by dvbuk55 »

POSTMAN wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
POSTMAN wrote: I'll bake the cake,got the ingredients already as i had a cancellation. :sad:
If you really want to, you could bake me a cake - I like a nice victoria sponge or a chocolate and orange spice cake (with chocolate and orange icing).
I've a job lot of marzipan as well,shall i bung that in. :neutral:
Don't you find that goes a bit soft with the heat? :whistle
baleout
Posts: 122
Joined: 01 Oct 2010, 16:15
Gender: Male

Re: p739ing packets without even attempting delivery

Post by baleout »

Hey Jaylime and Trueblue ! Still waiting for your reply .
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: p739ing packets without even attempting delivery

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

baleout wrote:Hey Jaylime and Trueblue ! Still waiting for your reply .
its stuck in the snow - nice card though - or
baleout wrote:PS - Maybe he could take the package with him when dropping the card off !
May be it was too big and thats why it went with the driver. :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
jaylime
Posts: 331
Joined: 09 Jan 2009, 10:27
Gender: Male

Re: p739ing packets without even attempting delivery

Post by jaylime »

Yes Baleout I would love to give you a kiss.Right between your eyes with my forehead x.
baleout
Posts: 122
Joined: 01 Oct 2010, 16:15
Gender: Male

Re: p739ing packets without even attempting delivery

Post by baleout »

jaylime wrote:Yes Baleout I would love to give you a kiss.Right between your eyes with my forehead x.
Don't think I'll be able to make comments about this topic anymore because I'm quite scared. Not sure I'll sleep tonight worrying about a big macho alpha male
who's out there making violent threats . OOOO scarey !!!

Only joking. Best you use your fists Jayslime because I wouldn't want you to damage your brain cell with a headbutt.

Sleep tight Honey :Very Happy
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: p739ing packets without even attempting delivery

Post by fishtank »

Image

Get a room you two. :whistle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
baleout
Posts: 122
Joined: 01 Oct 2010, 16:15
Gender: Male

Re: p739ing packets without even attempting delivery

Post by baleout »

fishtank wrote:Image

Get a room you two. :whistle
I tried but he just left a card saying he couldn't make it - sigh !!!