Cheeky buggers! It's my wedding so I get to choose the cake.
Jay wants to opt for a nice fluffy "Queen Sponge".
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
p739ing packets without even attempting delivery
-
baleout
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 01 Oct 2010, 16:15
- Gender: Male
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: p739ing packets without even attempting delivery
baleout wrote:Cheeky buggers! It's my wedding so I get to choose the cake.
Jay wants to opt for a nice fluffy "Queen Sponge".
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Let's lighten the mood...
Don't you find that goes a bit soft with the heat?POSTMAN wrote:I've a job lot of marzipan as well,shall i bung that in.DGP1 wrote:If you really want to, you could bake me a cake - I like a nice victoria sponge or a chocolate and orange spice cake (with chocolate and orange icing).POSTMAN wrote: I'll bake the cake,got the ingredients already as i had a cancellation.
-
baleout
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 01 Oct 2010, 16:15
- Gender: Male
Re: p739ing packets without even attempting delivery
Hey Jaylime and Trueblue ! Still waiting for your reply .
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: p739ing packets without even attempting delivery
its stuck in the snow - nice card though - orbaleout wrote:Hey Jaylime and Trueblue ! Still waiting for your reply .
May be it was too big and thats why it went with the driver.baleout wrote:PS - Maybe he could take the package with him when dropping the card off !
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
jaylime
- Posts: 331
- Joined: 09 Jan 2009, 10:27
- Gender: Male
Re: p739ing packets without even attempting delivery
Yes Baleout I would love to give you a kiss.Right between your eyes with my forehead x.
-
baleout
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 01 Oct 2010, 16:15
- Gender: Male
Re: p739ing packets without even attempting delivery
Don't think I'll be able to make comments about this topic anymore because I'm quite scared. Not sure I'll sleep tonight worrying about a big macho alpha malejaylime wrote:Yes Baleout I would love to give you a kiss.Right between your eyes with my forehead x.
who's out there making violent threats . OOOO scarey !!!
Only joking. Best you use your fists Jayslime because I wouldn't want you to damage your brain cell with a headbutt.
Sleep tight Honey
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: p739ing packets without even attempting delivery

Get a room you two.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
baleout
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 01 Oct 2010, 16:15
- Gender: Male
Re: p739ing packets without even attempting delivery
I tried but he just left a card saying he couldn't make it - sigh !!!fishtank wrote:
Get a room you two.