dvbuk55 wrote:![]()
Bah Humbug............costs a damn fortune and for what?.................Do they make a song and dance on my birthday................
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Beyond 2010
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Beyond 2010
-
Wessex
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1267
- Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20
Re: Beyond 2010
My prediction is we will be sold off to a swiss based private equity fund of which 40 per cent will be owned by some oil rich arab country.After the swift sale of some assets RM will be split into regions and rented out area by area to all the dsa leeches who will take their share of the profits
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Beyond 2010
You mean CVC - they made a bid last time as well IIRC.Wessex wrote:My prediction is we will be sold off to a swiss based private equity fund of which 40 per cent will be owned by some oil rich arab country.After the swift sale of some assets RM will be split into regions and rented out area by area to all the dsa leeches who will take their share of the profits
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Wessex
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1267
- Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20
Re: Beyond 2010
I think its significant that the term Universal service providers plural has been mentioned by both the ceo and the regulator and others,so I take it that is the way its going and we will remain rm but different companies will run different areas as postal operating companies.I could of course be totally wrong.
-
Wessex
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1267
- Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20
Re: Beyond 2010
And of course they have to privatise us first.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Beyond 2010
TNT appear to be liquidating assets to the surprise of many.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 55#p333849" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I wonder why they need around £4billion in cold hard cash.....?

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 55#p333849" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I wonder why they need around £4billion in cold hard cash.....?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Beyond 2010
Well I can honestly say I don't come cheapfishtank wrote:TNT appear to be liquidating assets to the surprise of many.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 55#p333849" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I wonder why they need around £4billion in cold hard cash.....?![]()
-
Wessex
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1267
- Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20
Re: Beyond 2010
loldvbuk55 wrote:Well I can honestly say I don't come cheapfishtank wrote:TNT appear to be liquidating assets to the surprise of many.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 55#p333849" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I wonder why they need around £4billion in cold hard cash.....?![]()
but I suppose we'll all have to go Dutch
-
plainpat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 410
- Joined: 18 Jan 2010, 19:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: You can't get any further east in the UK without going for a swim in the North Sea
Re: Beyond 2010
If the cap fits.............Wessex wrote:loldvbuk55 wrote:Well I can honestly say I don't come cheapfishtank wrote:TNT appear to be liquidating assets to the surprise of many.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 55#p333849" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I wonder why they need around £4billion in cold hard cash.....?![]()
but I suppose we'll all have to go Dutch
Sori, I've got me coat already
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Beyond 2010
You'll be lucky to get one of them in boots these daysplainpat wrote:If the cap fits.............Wessex wrote:loldvbuk55 wrote:Well I can honestly say I don't come cheapfishtank wrote:TNT appear to be liquidating assets to the surprise of many.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 55#p333849" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I wonder why they need around £4billion in cold hard cash.....?![]()
but I suppose we'll all have to go Dutch![]()
Sori, I've got me coat already
-
plainpat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 410
- Joined: 18 Jan 2010, 19:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: You can't get any further east in the UK without going for a swim in the North Sea
Re: Beyond 2010
I tried boots once........but it all leaked out the laceholes...............dvbuk55 wrote:You'll be lucky to get one of them in boots these daysplainpat wrote:If the cap fits.............Wessex wrote:loldvbuk55 wrote:Well I can honestly say I don't come cheapfishtank wrote:TNT appear to be liquidating assets to the surprise of many.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 55#p333849" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I wonder why they need around £4billion in cold hard cash.....?![]()
but I suppose we'll all have to go Dutch![]()
Sori, I've got me coat already
(The older the joke the better