ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Prep Tests
-
footpat21
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 18 Oct 2010, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Re: Prep Tests
i've been a postman for 17 years and this is the worst it's been. I have to town sort for 1hr 30 before i then have to prep 2 frames which totals 1250 calls. I prep one for a part timer that comes in at 9am. I then have to deliver my 600 call delivery. Is this the norm in other offices!
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Prep Tests
Tbf,yes near enough.footpat21 wrote:i've been a postman for 17 years and this is the worst it's been. I have to town sort for 1hr 30 before i then have to prep 2 frames which totals 1250 calls. I prep one for a part timer that comes in at 9am. I then have to deliver my 600 call delivery. Is this the norm in other offices!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Prep Tests
footpat21 wrote:i've been a postman for 17 years and this is the worst it's been. I have to town sort for 1hr 30 before i then have to prep 2 frames which totals 1250 calls. I prep one for a part timer that comes in at 9am. I then have to deliver my 600 call delivery. Is this the norm in other offices!
Yep 1 of our senior men preps his and 2 PT walks instead of town sorting (IPS).
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
bluebeard
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 07 Mar 2007, 14:34
- Location: Hull
Re: Prep Tests
we were told in our office "if you do not meet up to test requirements. you will be asked to leave the business.
bluebeard
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Prep Tests
Bullshit! Ignore them.bluebeard wrote:we were told in our office "if you do not meet up to test requirements. you will be asked to leave the business.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Prep Tests
I think that's all them out thenbluebeard wrote:we were told in our office "if you do not meet up to test requirements. you will be asked to leave the business.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio