ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Embarrassed?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by dvbuk55 »

mucker wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
mucker wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Yes Mucker :wave missed your postings like mad. ;liar
ive missed you too postman ;liar :wave and you fishtank :wave
Not as much as those two perverts have missed you mucker...................some say they have been visiting............you know ...............those sort of sites :no no

Personally I'm just pleased to see the puppies are still ok :chuckle :chuckle
Hi DV you old perv :wave well i trust :wink:
Fine thanks mucker.........more especially as I am on leave next week.................there'll be plenty o :cuppa
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by mucker »

dvbuk55 wrote:
mucker wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
mucker wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Yes Mucker :wave missed your postings like mad. ;liar
ive missed you too postman ;liar :wave and you fishtank :wave
Not as much as those two perverts have missed you mucker...................some say they have been visiting............you know ...............those sort of sites :no no

Personally I'm just pleased to see the puppies are still ok :chuckle :chuckle
Hi DV you old perv :wave well i trust :wink:
Fine thanks mucker.........more especially as I am on leave next week.................there'll be plenty o :cuppa
me too :nana
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
vigilante
Posts: 1155
Joined: 20 May 2007, 19:13
Gender: Male
Location: dangerously close

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by vigilante »

I remember when you had to fight to get on the post as the job was that well paid and good!
The uniforms made you look smart and the public had a lot of respect for you!
If you did anything wrong you had to be put in front of the postmaster to explain and be told off but everything was kept 'in house'.
We had sections back then three rurals, one late shift, one town and if you left the van in a state, god help you from the wrath of the senior boys!!
But look at the sh*t uniforms today(thats if they wear any at all) its no wonder we command no respect ('Dispatches' programme did us no favours as well)
The vans are sh*t high because no one has time to clean them and management don't care!
People look at you now like a piece of dog crap on their shoe-----embarrassed?? Oh yes!!
I have a second job and I always tell people that is what I do for a living because the public I deal with respect what I do!!!!
The area I live in is crap for jobs, if they were more readily available i would be gone, after 27 years of loyalty on my behalf and p*ss taking by RM. :cuppa
Always be one step ahead, play their game but be wiser. Revenge is sweet.
mucker
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 605
Joined: 25 Oct 2007, 14:12
Gender: Female
Location: cloud cookoo land

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by mucker »

vigilante wrote:I remember when you had to fight to get on the post as the job was that well paid and good!
The uniforms made you look smart and the public had a lot of respect for you!
If you did anything wrong you had to be put in front of the postmaster to explain and be told off but everything was kept 'in house'.
We had sections back then three rurals, one late shift, one town and if you left the van in a state, god help you from the wrath of the senior boys!!
But look at the sh*t uniforms today(thats if they wear any at all) its no wonder we command no respect ('Dispatches' programme did us no favours as well)
The vans are sh*t high because no one has time to clean them and management don't care!
People look at you now like a piece of dog crap on their shoe-----embarrassed?? Oh yes!!
I have a second job and I always tell people that is what I do for a living because the public I deal with respect what I do!!!!
The area I live in is crap for jobs, if they were more readily available i would be gone, after 27 years of loyalty on my behalf and p*ss taking by RM. :cuppa
great post :Applause i can remeber them days sadly never to return...
"I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them"

Always Tell The Truth. If You Can't Always Tell The Truth,Don't Lie

"2010 And Beyond" The Year Of The Pay Cut...£3.01 Sub's For The Worst Deal In CWU History...
vigilante
Posts: 1155
Joined: 20 May 2007, 19:13
Gender: Male
Location: dangerously close

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by vigilante »

mucker wrote:
vigilante wrote:I remember when you had to fight to get on the post as the job was that well paid and good!
The uniforms made you look smart and the public had a lot of respect for you!
If you did anything wrong you had to be put in front of the postmaster to explain and be told off but everything was kept 'in house'.
We had sections back then three rurals, one late shift, one town and if you left the van in a state, god help you from the wrath of the senior boys!!
But look at the sh*t uniforms today(thats if they wear any at all) its no wonder we command no respect ('Dispatches' programme did us no favours as well)
The vans are sh*t high because no one has time to clean them and management don't care!
People look at you now like a piece of dog crap on their shoe-----embarrassed?? Oh yes!!
I have a second job and I always tell people that is what I do for a living because the public I deal with respect what I do!!!!
The area I live in is crap for jobs, if they were more readily available i would be gone, after 27 years of loyalty on my behalf and p*ss taking by RM. :cuppa
great post :Applause i can remeber them days sadly never to return...

Thanks mucker, yeah good days and it is so sad to see a job go like this, however i still have memories of some bloody good times!!
They will never,ever return. :sad:
Always be one step ahead, play their game but be wiser. Revenge is sweet.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by dvbuk55 »

mucker wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
mucker wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
mucker wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:Yes Mucker :wave missed your postings like mad. ;liar
ive missed you too postman ;liar :wave and you fishtank :wave
Not as much as those two perverts have missed you mucker...................some say they have been visiting............you know ...............those sort of sites :no no

Personally I'm just pleased to see the puppies are still ok :chuckle :chuckle
Hi DV you old perv :wave well i trust :wink:
Fine thanks mucker.........more especially as I am on leave next week.................there'll be plenty o :cuppa
me too :nana
I hope people don't get the wrong idea mucker with us being off together...................come to think of it, I hope they do get the wrong idea :chuckle :chuckle
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by maisymoo04 »

dv you seem to be a bit of a perv m8,sayin that by reading your threads along the line,is this true my friend :hmmmm
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by dvbuk55 »

maisymoo04 wrote:dv you seem to be a bit of a perv m8,sayin that by reading your threads along the line,is this true my friend :hmmmm
:angel I am truly shocked that you should say that maisy, especially the amount of time you've spent in the naughty room. :no no I mean my looking at muckers avatar is purely in the interests of science.................perpetual motion springs to mind :chuckle
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by stokes11eg »

:Very Happy They've all got you sussed D.V. Even the newbies. Get gone with you back to the naughty room, and come out cleansed!
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by maisymoo04 »

i no i was thinkin that aswell,thought it was real at first.was goin to get a transfer to MC haha :oops:
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by stokes11eg »

maisymoo04 wrote:i no i was thinkin that aswell,thought it was real at first.was goin to get a transfer to MC haha :oops:
:Very Happy NAH-- just say one or two naughty things on this site, then you'll get transferred to naughty room, and you can meet him there in all his glory!
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by Stormproof »

stokes11eg wrote:you can meet him there in all his glory!
Good job the naughty room has central heating :shock:
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by maisymoo04 »

even worse SP,think al stop diggin me hole now iam gettin naughty :silenced
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Embarrassed?

Post by dvbuk55 »

Stormproof wrote:
stokes11eg wrote:you can meet him there in all his glory!
Good job the naughty room has central heating :shock:
Think heat stormproof..................think anaconda :chuckle :chuckle